zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Drexel -8.5 best bet of the day.

the more and more i look at the this game, the more i want to hammer Drexel. bringing back four starters that won 29 games and were 5th in the nation in scoring defense. guard Franz Massenat is a freak, averaged 9 assist per game last year while shooting 57 percent from three. yeah, 57 percent!

Kent State is completely inexperienced losing 4 of their 5 starts that won just 20 games and the one starter they do return is coming off, off season knee surgery. out of the 13 scholarship players they have, 11 have one year or less in the program. they also are still having trouble deciding who is going to be their PG, a 6-6 transfer from Tulsa whoa averaged just 2 assist per game or a sophomore who has not really seen the court at all since being at Kent.

i look for this Drexel team to be out for blood this year after winning 29 games, going 16-2 in conference, only to lose to VCU in conf title game. This team is FOR REAL.
    Points Awarded:

16johnnymac gave zoo youk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Spot on!!!
    Junior guard Frantz Massenat who was named this year's CAA Preseason Player of the Year. Last year, Massenat led the conference in assists and three-point percentage. Other returning starters are sophomore guard Damion Lee (last year's CAA Rookie of the Year), senior guard Derrick Thomas and senior forward Daryl McCoy. Junior forward Dartaye Ruffin will be replacing Samme Givens.
    We will hear a lot this year about the Dragons! Good Luck!!!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Bought it to 6 thx

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    the more and more i look at the this game, the more i want to hammer Drexel. bringing back four starters that won 29 games and were 5th in the nation in scoring defense. guard Franz Massenat is a freak, averaged 9 assist per game last year while shooting 57 percent from three. yeah, 57 percent!

Kent State is completely inexperienced losing 4 of their 5 starts that won just 20 games and the one starter they do return is coming off, off season knee surgery. out of the 13 scholarship players they have, 11 have one year or less in the program. they also are still having trouble deciding who is going to be their PG, a 6-6 transfer from Tulsa whoa averaged just 2 assist per game or a sophomore who has not really seen the court at all since being at Kent.

i look for this Drexel team to be out for blood this year after winning 29 games, going 16-2 in conference, only to lose to VCU in conf title game. This team is FOR REAL.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
    Spot on!!!
    Junior guard Frantz Massenat who was named this year's CAA Preseason Player of the Year. Last year, Massenat led the conference in assists and three-point percentage. Other returning starters are sophomore guard Damion Lee (last year's CAA Rookie of the Year), senior guard Derrick Thomas and senior forward Daryl McCoy. Junior forward Dartaye Ruffin will be replacing Samme Givens.
    We will hear a lot this year about the Dragons! Good Luck!!!
    les get it!!!!

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

bought it to -6 as well gl all

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i can c u read the goldsheet writeup lol...like the pick though..teasering this with kentucky

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by AL1322 View Post
    i can c u read the goldsheet writeup lol...like the pick though..teasering this with kentucky
    no gold sheet. got my info from the sports network website.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

ML has dropped from 450 to 350

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

took at -7

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Best fuk'in shit bet of the day is more like it!

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Best fuk'in shit bet of the day is more like it!
    fukin rite! ;[ awful performance from Drexel. they lead the entire game but played absolutely awful. very sloppy with the basketball...double digit turnovers in the first half...Frantz was lost out there..you just knew it was going to catch up with them in the end and it did.

it OT they hit a 3 to tie the game up at 62 and fouled kent away from the basket with under 15 seconds to go. that was pretty much the story of the game.