SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still can't enter my BTP plays for Week 10

Looks like Percy Harvin's status is the only thing holding up the Det/Minn. line.

I think the guy is getting too much respect. He can barely play without getting a migraine. Explosive player but enough to hold up line for 3 days?

Anyone else in this predicament?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Percy Harvin is a stud. Him and Peterson mean it all for Minnesota. Without one, the other is keyed in on.

SBR Lou

Yes he's gifted but perhaps a tad overrated. Wouldn't make as much of a mark on a team with more depth.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i wish i wouldn't have been able to make my picks yet

lost my best bet already and it's only thursday

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Idk, the guy can lineup anywhere and is still a good WR, not a scatback. If Vikings have him, line will stay Det -2ish. If he is out. Det -4.5

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I think only second time this season

First was rg iii and that was against harvins team

Or maybe there was one with Detroit and stafford too

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Looks like Percy Harvin's status is the only thing holding up the Det/Minn. line.

I think the guy is getting too much respect. He can barely play without getting a migraine. Explosive player but enough to hold up line for 3 days?

Anyone else in this predicament?
    c'mon pal. do some research before you spew out nonsense. how many games has he missed in his career?

and how can you call a guy overrated when he returns kickoffs, leading receiver, and gets rushing yards?

you have no argument. percy might be might be more valuable in that offense than ap...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Harvin won't play. You should have jumped on DET +3 when it was up for days!

PS...love the avatar.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Think I heard Petersen held out of practice today (Illness)

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    c'mon pal. do some research before you spew out nonsense. how many games has he missed in his career?
    As I recall he missed two or three full games a season or so ago for nothing other than migraines. Maybe his head hurts as he's asked to practically do everything in Minnesota short of wash the uniforms? He's a great talent, no doubt, but stick him on a team with another receiving threat and a capable return man and his star doesn't shine as bright.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    As I recall he missed two or three full games a season or so ago for nothing other than migraines. Maybe his head hurts as he's asked to practically do everything in Minnesota short of wash the uniforms? He's a great talent, no doubt, but stick him on a team with another receiving threat and a capable return man and his star doesn't shine as bright.
    Actually, I'd venture to say he'd be much better on a team with a legit WR threat.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Viks on the decline Det surging... this is more of an excuse to cover the losses they've probably booked on detroit at +1 or whatever it opened up at. Harvin is a great player but he doesn't move the line 3-4 points.