TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ferringo View Post
    Haha. Poor WAC. Used to be very fertile ground for the discerning bettor to rake. Been decimated by defections and now is pretty gross.

Fading NMSU this year and taking a wait-and-see with everyone else. Interested to see if Denver can make the transition, making what is still a step up from the Sun Belt. They were really, really good last year. But they will miss Stafford and Lewis.

Utah State - still kind of week by their own standards - and then everybody else. (And hoping UTSA can be my sneaky ATS team in that league. Some transfers hurt though.)

Sorry - hope I am not swaying your rankings! Haha!
    UTSA looks pretty good to me. I have them in the top half of the league. Denver is the team to beat IMO. NM State is still up there (power ratings wise) and I think Utah State takes a slight step forward as well

Robert Ferringo
    Robert Ferringo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real lines are up.

Wow - Michigan State -11! No way did I think that would happen.

Robert Ferringo

Creighton -12. I knew that line would be thick.

Robert Ferringo

Maryland opened at 16.5 and dropped to 10.5. Wow. Guess they really think Dez Wells is that good.

Robert Ferringo

Colorado State -11 (fuk) and Oregon State -14.

Wow, I was too conservative with a lot of lines.

Giddy up!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Is anyone aware that BetOnline has all the NCAA college basketball lines up for awhile?

TPowell

anybody have a list?

TPowell

damn it, have a quick job to do and won't be back on a computer for a couple hours

TPowell

Cant believe Michigan State came out double digits

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Is anyone aware that BetOnline has all the NCAA college basketball lines up for awhile?
    not too long weren't there a couple hours ago when i looked

TPowell

wow basically all of the lines I posted are within a couple points... unreal

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

the more and more i look at the this game, the more i want to hammer Drexel. bringing back four starters that won 29 games and were 5th in the nation in scoring defense. guard Franz Massenat is a freak, averaged 9 assist per game last year while shooting 57 percent from three. yeah, 57 percent!

Kent State is completely inexperienced losing 4 of their 5 starts that won just 20 games and the one starter they do return is coming off, off season knee surgery. out of the 13 scholarship players they have, 11 have one year or less in the program. they also are still having trouble deciding who is going to be their PG, a 6-6 transfer from Tulsa whoa averaged just 2 assist per game or a sophomore who has not really seen the court at all since being at Kent.

i look for this Drexel team to be out for blood this year after winning 29 games, going 16-2 in conference, only to lose to VCU in conf title game. This team is FOR REAL.

Robert Ferringo

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    wow basically all of the lines I posted are within a couple points... unreal
    Yeah, even the ones where the release was off got bet to about where I thought.

Still some value out there. I'll try to do this occasionally during the season. But can't make any promises. Maybe on Thursday nights or Fridays I can get some Saturday lines out there. We'll see.

Good luck to all.

First 123