davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

For those using moneybookers in USD and use Bank Transfer to Upload, be careful

My bank return a wire transfer to Moneybookers with the label of "Account and Merchant has the account closed", my bank charged me a total of $76.20 for the returned wire.

Moneybookers apologies for this and NOT TAKING CARE of my loss... (Really was my mistake?).

davidchong

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    My bank return a wire transfer to Moneybookers with the label of "Account and Merchant has the account closed", my bank charged me a total of $76.20 for the returned wire.

Moneybookers apologies for this and NOT TAKING CARE of my loss... (Really was my mistake?).

The details used are provided in my account under Upload Funds

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry I'm a little confused, you are trying to wire from MB to bank acc, right? Title says upload which made me think you were trying to load funds onto MB.

What does that message even mean? And what actually happend, you bank just refused the transaction and returned it to sender?

I've had one bank reject a MB wire, I dont remember the exact terminlogy they used, but more or less they wouldnt accept it since they assumed it was gambling related since thats what MB is mostly used for. There were no surcharges though, but it was only a "test"-transfer for $20. Doubt it had anything to do with USD, more just that they didnt want to be associated with it.

EDIT: Actually, the more I look at your message the more I think you were sending to MB, and their bank returned the wire to yours, since there was something wrong with the details (on their page?). Sounds like they should be responsible if thats the case.

Are you a VIP? Their VIP support is usually good from my experience ( vip at skrill.com). I havent dealt with their support for a couple of years, but I had this VIP agent who was really great, she'd go out of her way to sort me out.
    Last edited by benandjerry; 11-07-12 at 01:43 PM.

davidchong

I sent a wire to moneybookers, the moneybookers bank (commerzbank) send a note to my bank that the wire cannot going good because the account is closed, please ask the customer a new account or the wire will be returned. I report the issue to moneybookers and they said dont use that account, use this one... (a Bank in Poland).

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude use Neteller, Moneybookers was never great but it's getting really shitty now.
    They have been flagged (wonder why they are "Skrill" now?), and are much more known than Neteller in Germany (i guess that's where you live, since you mentioned Commerzbank).