smandur
    smandur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

million and one heart attacks, finaly djoko , now I will go drink in master djoko honor

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job djokovic!!

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    There are a few question marks about Djokovic coming into this match--particularly questions of his mental state given his father's current health. However, when an athlete is in the moment, I believe that most champions play even better when having something like that on their mind. Djokovic barely survived against Tsonga and this match is only going to be harder for him.

However, I think Djokovic will play a fantastic match and these courts definitely favor him. They are not very quick at all and Djokovic is the better defender and can switch defense to offense almost instantly and that's exactly what you need when you play on these types of indoor hards. Murray is also one of the best in this area but Djokovic is just a little better in these areas.

I think it'll be difficult for Murray to win points on his second serve in this match so that's the main reason why I like Djokovic.
    Didn't want to jinx the thread. Nice job Goat Milk!

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

JOKER IS THE KING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Trigger7672
    Trigger7672's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Great match

leetfox
    leetfox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Djoko...i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, fuk this shit, i will never go all-in on a tennis match again! This is not good for my health

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol by the looks of some of the comments most of you don't watch tennis very often

typical djokovic murray match

back and forth

anyone's game

second serve % in the third set proved to be difference like I said

First 12