Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters

Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave Mantle7 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Pretty much sums it up...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Listen to 2:30.....both parties have idiots on their side. Why so bitter brah?

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

who cares, i could make the same video about republican voters or even libertarian voters

the bigger story is how the republicans were anally raped today at the polls, lol paul ryan couldn't even win his home state

serves them right, they rejected ron paul and turned their backs on their principles and nominated a lying flip flopping piece of shit that would say or do anything to get elected

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

They did the same thing with Romney supporters at NASCAR. Everyone just needs to shut the fukk up and support our President and let him get shit done.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Hows it going Kerry?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Man, I could go on and on about how fukked this re-election is. Listen, I'm not trying to condescend anyone bit if you own property, if you own a s mall buisness, if you're upper middle class this is just so fukked... So fukked. All of Obama's new luxury taxes... It's unfukknreal. If you don't got shit you're set. He's gonna take care of your lazy broke ass but it's hard working successful people that are going to have to carry your ass. Fukk you all in advance.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Hows it going Kerry?
    Good. Thanks for asking... Anyway I can place a wager on your book? 5K on L.A. if it loses I swear I'll pay.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Man, I could go on and on about how fukked this re-election is. Listen, I'm not trying to condescend anyone bit if you own property, if you own a s mall buisness, if you're upper middle class this is just so fukked... So fukked. All of Obama's new luxury taxes... It's unfukknreal. If you don't got shit you're set. He's gonna take care of your lazy broke ass but it's hard working successful people that are going to have to carry your ass. Fukk you all in advance.
    You need a new source of news.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    You need a new source of news.
    What exactly do you mean?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: showtiime

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

good for howard. Obama is not even american he is a muslim.
    Last edited by Big Bear; 11-07-12 at 06:33 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

So you think taxes are high (or will be under a second term for Obama) in relation to their historical averages?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cold call screening will paint any picture about any group you wish......

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Most middle class people dont think this at all. Its the redneck broke backwoods people that dont have a pot to piss in that believes this bullshit.

I own several businesses and I'm in the upper financial bracket and I'd be more worried about state and local taxes than federal. This has been an incredible year for investors. Unreal returns for anyone smart enough to not get fooled by all the fearmongering talk...

You sir, are living in fear.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Most middle class people dont think this at all. Its the redneck broke backwoods people that dont have a pot to piss in that believes this bullshit.

I own several businesses and I'm in the upper financial bracket and I'd be more worried about state and local taxes than federal. This has been an incredible year for investors. Unreal returns for anyone smart enough to not get fooled by all the fearmongering talk...

Well said.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Wouldn't have to worry about this if your boy GW Jr. regulated the finance industry and didn't charge a huge sum on Uncle's Sam's CC to fight a war we didn't need to fight in Iraq.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Clearly the markets were going to come back up from their low points. Anyone who still had money left has done extremely well the past couple years. And yes I am worried that I am going to have to earn 125% of what my parents did if I just want to live the same life of luxury that they have.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Love how the top comment on that link is from TTwarrior1