billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

None of this really mattered.

The good old boy voice is an echo of the past. Paper money means nothing and buys even less. Those who have it will never figure out that only real wealth matters.

The middle class, the underpriviliged and minorities have a vote. But still no voice. They had little to say when it mattered most. They were preoccupied with thoughts of paper and what it may buy. That time has passed. Again only real wealth matters. It will never be outweighed by the power of the people.

A red sheeple is no different than a blue sheeple. They are still a sheeple.

And will march on divided to the inevitable.

Carry on.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

A4K gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Delicious, PAULYPOKER, and LostBankroll

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

billysink always fukkin sharp as a blade

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Dysfunctional Congress + big business in bed with our government = irrelevant President.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Drinker nice balls

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I increase the relevacy of everything by betting on it. Honestly could care less about the welfare of our country. It is easy enough to work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The good old boy voice is an echo of the past. Paper money means nothing and buys even less. Those who have it will never figure out that only real wealth matters.

The middle class, the underpriviliged and minorities have a vote. But still no voice. They had little to say when it mattered most. They were preoccupied with thoughts of paper and what it may buy. That time has passed. Again only real wealth matters. It will never be outweighed by the power of the people.

Carry on.
    What a defeatist attitude. If your statement were correct, the Tea Party wouldn't be a footnote. They were backed by BILLIONAIRES and still couldn't hold any real footing in American politics. Are things perfect? No, but to just wave a white flag if you are not wealthy is bullsh!t. With the advent of social media anyone can have a LOUD voice.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    What a defeatist attitude. If your statement were correct, the Tea Party wouldn't be a footnote. They were backed by BILLIONAIRES and still couldn't hold any real footing in American politics. Are things perfect? No, but to just wave a white flag if you are not wealthy is bullsh!t. With the advent of social media anyone can have a LOUD voice.

Carry
    On

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

of course meats right, gambling on this is the only thing to make it matter in reality.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

smoker what happened to your jugs

A4K

Carry
    On
    Great retort. Thanks for conceding so graciously. You laid down about as easily as your pathetic Tigers did in the World Series.

billysink

Great retort. Thanks for conceding so graciously. You laid down about as easily as your pathetic Tigers did in the World Series.
    I was only being polite you stupid fukk. You did a little blathering about some fukkin party or another being a footnote. In response to my thread that they are all footnotes.

You're fukkin genius kid.

Don't bother with a response.

I already took a knee here.

A4K

I was only being polite you stupid fukk. You did a little blathering about some fukkin party or another being a footnote. In response to my thread that they are all footnotes.

You're fukkin genius kid.

Don't bother with a response.

I already took a knee here.
    Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha you fukking baby. Go cry in a corner you lil fukkin quitter. You are just like your Tigers, BIG and tough talk and then you lay down like a lil female dog when sh!t hits the fan!

I've seen good times and bad times. I've seen record surplus and record deficits. I've seen young kids die for pointless conflicts and our nation come together when we were phuccked with. The USA is still your best chance to make yourself from a nothin' to a somethin'.

Now get your sissy ass back in the gambling threads and pick some fukkin winners!

billysink

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha you fukking baby. Go cry in a corner you lil fukkin quitter. You are just like your Tigers, BIG and tough talk and then you lay down like a lil female dog when sh!t hits the fan!

I've seen good times and bad times. I've seen record surplus and record deficits. I've seen young kids die for pointless conflicts and our nation come together when we were phuccked with. The USA is still your best chance to make yourself from a nothin' to a somethin'.

Now get your sissy ass back in the gambling threads and pick some fukkin winners!

Good fukkin idea Uncle Sammy. You watch some more kids die for nothing and count your record debt. I'll go pick some (more) winners.

"What a field-day for the heat
    A thousand people in the street
    Singing songs and carrying signs
    Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
    Everybody look what's going down"

..............Some fukks who had the shit figured out long ago

A4K

Good fukkin idea Uncle Sammy. You watch some more kids die for nothing and count your record debt. I'll go pick some (more) winners.

"What a field-day for the heat
    A thousand people in the street
    Singing songs and carrying signs
    Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
    Everybody look what's going down"

..............Some fukks who had the shit figured out long ago
    Are we still friends or did my sick sense of humor ruin what we had?

Great song by the way.

billysink

Are we still friends or did my sick sense of humor ruin what we had?

Great song by the way.
    Shit brother I love every fukkin body.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Carry on.
    Well well, if it isn't billy "take it up the stink" sink. Have a fukkin whinge crybaby