Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Good to see states voting against bullshiz federal laws. New Jersey, Washington, and Colorado!!!

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Against the law. Called pre-emption.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

this would be the same as if a state said you could murder legally be state law. I still have a home in denver and nothing will change. Its still against federal law and all this will do is make them come down harder to prove a point

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Michigan already had medical marijuana since last election. This time through Grand Rapids 2nd largest city in Michigan passed decriminalization of marijuana which means if your caught its like a parking ticket with a $25 fine. Eventually pot will be legal federally. It's just a matter of time

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

I live in Colorado. Weed also legalized in Washington. I'm going to see what I can buy and what the requirements are.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    this would be the same as if a state said you could murder legally be state law. I still have a home in denver and nothing will change. Its still against federal law and all this will do is make them come down harder to prove a point
    not true. this just means the local colorado cops will not harrass you if you are smoking weed.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Great now we know where to go for concerts and car wrecks

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Great now we know where to go for concerts and car wrecks

car wrecks???

nah playa , weed makes you drive better. its not like alcohol. weed makes you more aware of your surroundings

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

how come in Colorado there is so much gun violence???

i really want to move there . i mean it's a pretty state, you got the rockies, nuggets, broncos, avalanche, weed is legal. great snowboarding, hiking, etc.....

but i am extremely hesistant to move there and i'd have a hard time convincing my girlfriend to move with b/c of this crime you guys have.

i mean i want to be able to go to a movie theater and not wear a bullet proof vest. i mean i'd like to be able to have kids and not have them get shot when they go to school?

you really don't hear about this kind of gun violence in other state besides colorado.... i mean sure you got gang violence and thugs and bad areas everywhere but these are a different breed of killer.

these are white people.. the gothic/ satanic type.. why does colorado attract such Psycho killers?

are they doing anything to get this under control? i don't even know if i want to go snowboarding there anymore, i might have to hit up
    Whistler.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

One step in ending the Fed............

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Time to run for the hills ... literally.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Colorado First State To Legalize Recreational Marijuana

I only drink so I don't really give a fuk

But I don't think it should be illegal anywhere

Looks like a step in the right direction

Voters in Washington state and Colorado appear to have voted "yes" on measures that would legalize the sale of pot to adults, without the need for a doctor's prescription.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/m...-election.html

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

wtt0315

Dude you are a idiot if you think gun voilence in colorado is bad. The have a couple of blown out instances but it is seriously one of the safest states. I have a home in a suburb of denver and one here in west palm beach and i can tell you now that i never had any problems there. I sometimes leave my keys in the car there. Hell, here people break into my car to steal my car charger. If you think their is a lot of gun voilence there then you should move to detroit,dc,atlanta or somewhere and have yourself a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    how come in Colorado there is so much gun violence???

i really want to move there . i mean it's a pretty state, you got the rockies, nuggets, broncos, avalanche, weed is legal. great snowboarding, hiking, etc.....

but i am extremely hesistant to move there and i'd have a hard time convincing my girlfriend to move with b/c of this crime you guys have.

i mean i want to be able to go to a movie theater and not wear a bullet proof vest. i mean i'd like to be able to have kids and not have them get shot when they go to school?

you really don't hear about this kind of gun violence in other state besides colorado.... i mean sure you got gang violence and thugs and bad areas everywhere but these are a different breed of killer.

these are white people.. the gothic/ satanic type.. why does colorado attract such Psycho killers?

are they doing anything to get this under control? i don't even know if i want to go snowboarding there anymore, i might have to hit up
    Whistler.

wtt0315

they never harressed you before. I watched homeless people on a daily basis smoking weed with a sign that says need money for weed.
    Every day on my way to work same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    not true. this just means the local colorado cops will not harrass you if you are smoking weed.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6547

I'm a legal grower and it is absolutely great being able to do so. Not as easy as one may think but quite worth the good smoke specializing in diesel as well as superskunk. Here hit this combo!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2083

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I live in Colorado. Weed also legalized in Washington. I'm going to see what I can buy and what the requirements are.
    The requirements are some cash and a willingness to wanna relax after work'in all day!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Its still gotta be signed into law, survive the courts, etc. Its the same as Gay marriage and illegal immigration measures....the people may vote one way but the courts will go 1-6 in appeals and that one victory in a lesser court will push it tot the next level...so will take years.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bunch of fukkin idiot potheads.

Typical Obama supporters.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

about fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkn time

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Easy Opie,

you'll find a way in the endless tax loopholes............
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave PAULYPOKER 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I'm interested to see what the federal govt does in response to this. Will they go into colorado and start busting all the shops? It will be interesting to see.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

It would not be a surprise to me if the federal government in the future will legalize this. I just think it is a matter of time. If they would make it regulated like they do with alcohol it would be the route they would go. The government is broke so I do believe that could happen here. With Obama not having to run again he could push for this in about a year or so. He now has more room now because he don't have to run anymore. That is one way to get the deficit down. They can get billions in more revenue by legalizing it.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Cally's movement is still more advanced than Colorado's. They not only have had a underground marijuana economy/community for decades, but passed prop215 16years ago and have had hundreds of dispensaries in the state for many years.

Having smoked tons of strains from both state's dispensaries, the quality of marijuana and especially the concentrates definitely goes to Cally.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    I'm interested to see what the federal govt does in response to this. Will they go into colorado and start busting all the all day shops? It will be interesting to see.
    Generally they do nothing. But occassionally they have had rather small scale raids and arrest in Cally. They always have ultimate jurisdiction but the dispensaries exist openly all over Cally and have for years.

Growers walk in and sell their products for $2000-4000+/lb all day long out there, openly advertising prices and quality/genetics on line. Hundreds of dispensaries have existed there for years and guys like Chubbs runs a hell of a business(CPA) and advertises all of his products and uses them on line for the world to see.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 11-07-12 at 11:50 AM.

First 12