Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

We should have never allowed General Lee to surrender

Should have finished those fuks off a 150 years ago when we had the chance. Gone through every town killed all the men and fuked up their shit big time. Now we are paying the price for this grievous error because these uneducated southern fuks always vote "R" no matter what. They were sick fuks 150 years ago wanting to keep blacks in cages and only let them out to do tasks. Not a lot has changed 150 years later as they are for tax cuts for the rich, capital punishment, lots of laws, churches in every town and still have an intense hatred for all non whites.

Obama should have won this thing 538-0 but these morons keep me from popping that bottle of champagne.

Maybe in today's age we can't kill them all but we sure can let them succeed and turn their new country into the next Haiti.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Should have finished those fuks off a 150 years ago when we had the chance. Gone through every town killed all the men and fuked up their shit big time. Now we are paying the price for this grievous error because these uneducated southern fuks always vote "R" no matter what. They were sick fuks 150 years ago wanting to keep blacks in cages and only let them out to do tasks. Not a lot has changed 150 years later as they are for tax cuts for the rich, capital punishment, lots of laws, churches in every town and still have an intense hatred for all non whites.

Obama should have won this thing 538-0 but these morons keep me from popping that bottle of champagne.

Maybe in today's age we can't kill them all but we sure can let them succeed and turn their new country into the next Haiti.
    Just as the heavily populated areas near the coast with large, low income cities always vote democratic, it goes both ways bud.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I for one don't think the African American's should of been freed in the way they were. We should of shipped them back to Africa. It would of been the only "Fair" thing to do. Instead we subjected them to trying to conform to a more advanced culture and we all know the results.

As to your general premise. It's a mixed bag, I do view the slave owners were wrong. So I view the "North" was right in freeing them. However I view how they were freed as wrong and I feel Abraham Lincoln is a great oppressor a tyrant. So it's a mixed bag.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

very unimpressive post Emily...