You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Blake plays within a system, he is a very coachable guy. He doesnt have to be dominant, but if he wanted to be he could.

Guys that dont understand the game will never get it, when he is on the floor he is making everyone else better. because he has to be respected. He gets stunted and doubled and pushed around all the time, if you ever went to a live game you would see it, it doesnt always get caught on camera because the camera follows the ball.

But why would a guy sit around on the perimeter and try to make jump shots when he can slam it from anywhere on the floor?

People that say "all he can do is dunk" are just as retarded as Buddy Ryan when he said 'all he does is catch touchdowns'.
    all he can do is dunk.. he has no perimeter game what so ever .. cant hit free throws ... cant play defense ... his vertical leap is the only thing that gets him rebounds and he is a horrific passer ... one dimentional for sure and thats only dunking ... this year he has been barely double teamed as teams are learning to play him straight up because he has no face up game ... he cant pull up from 10-12 feet and hit a jumper

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yup , kid played like crap tonight 20 Pts - 14 Rebs - 6 Asst in a winning effort

averaging 15 points on the year and top 5 pf in the league .. he doesnt play defense and he does not know how to do anything but dunk .. just look at last night going 1-9 .. he missed wide open easy jump shots and let alone his free throw ability is worse than most in the league .. cmon sam i thought you knew more

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    He loaded it from his hard drive lol
    aaaaaahahahahaaaaahahahaaaaaahahah i can't stop laughing.

H-Diesel503
    H-Diesel503's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2361

He can run fast and jump high. No other "skills".

Defense is atrocious.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Lot of racists & homophobes in this thread...

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Blake Griffin is terribly overrated just a highlight reel. Blake is trying to improve his shot and he should just stop, he'll never be able to shoot like KG or Love, he is just a freak for his size and just athletic. No way in hell Deron Williams is overrated. He a legit PG and arguably the best PG in league.

Goat Milk

Anyone that thinks Derron Williams is overrated just stop posting in the nba forum

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Anyone that thinks Derron Williams is overrated just stop posting in the nba forum
    I couldn't agree more. My Top 5 PGs in the league in order: Rose, Williams, Paul, Parker, Rondo. Since Rose is out I'd put Westbrook as my 6th.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

obviously blake griffin is overrated. deron williams is overrated. I think rondo is one of the most overrated players too. And im a Boston fan. he can't shoot for jack shit. all he can make is layups. big whoop. everyone in the nba can make layups. everyone raves about his assists. I think his assists are overrated. He gets inbounds pass every posession and holds ball till 10s left on shotclock. so virtually every time celtics score rondo is going to get a phoney assist. he has no choice but to pass every posession because he can't shoot for jack shit. Have you seen his jumpshot? He is pathetic. He is the worst shooter of any PG in the entire NBA. college PG's can shoot better than rondo. He can't make a free throw to save his life either. 24.6% from 3pt range. pathetic. 61% from FT line. pathetic. those numbers are worse than every single starting pointguard in the NBA. plus rondo needs huge attitude adjustment. he fights with doc rivers. his ego is a big problem. rondo drove ray allen out of town. I'm tired of hearing about rondo from other boston fans. Paul Pierce is the best player on the celtics. No discussion. I would take Paul Pierce over Rondo every day of the week and twice on saturday.
    Last edited by hockey216; 11-29-12 at 01:39 PM.

g_sept1
    g_sept1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tim Duncan is overrated. JK !!!

jwennlund
    in action
    jwennlund's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Griffin get his 1 or 2 espn highlights per game and that is all the general public sees. Seeing him play in person with the exception of his couple of dunks I would take just about anyone over him.

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    obviously blake griffin is overrated. deron williams is overrated. I think rondo is one of the most overrated players too. And im a Boston fan. he can't shoot for jack shit. all he can make is layups. big whoop. everyone in the nba can make layups. everyone raves about his assists. I think his assists are overrated. He gets inbounds pass every posession and holds ball till 10s left on shotclock. so virtually every time celtics score rondo is going to get a phoney assist. he has no choice but to pass every posession because he can't shoot for jack shit. Have you seen his jumpshot? He is pathetic. He is the worst shooter of any PG in the entire NBA. college PG's can shoot better than rondo. He can't make a free throw to save his life either. 24.6% from 3pt range. pathetic. 61% from FT line. pathetic. those numbers are worse than every single starting pointguard in the NBA. plus rondo needs huge attitude adjustment. he fights with doc rivers. his ego is a big problem. rondo drove ray allen out of town. I'm tired of hearing about rondo from other boston fans. Paul Pierce is the best player on the celtics. No discussion. I would take Paul Pierce over Rondo every day of the week and twice on saturday.
    I'm sorry but, you don't know basketball if you think Deron Williams is overrated and Rondo. Assists aren't overrated because he's one of the only PG to average more than 10 a game. It's not just making layups, the way he drives to the basket is unreal even when the defender knows he can't shoot he still gets to the hoop with ease. Do you understand how hard that is? When a defender is knowing your going to drive and knows you can't shoot and yet, he still manages to get to the hoop. He is a great player and if your a Celtics fan you should be happy you have him. He had a streak of 30+ games of 10 or more assists and your saying thats overrated? Come on man. He was in the category of John Stockton & Magic Johnson that's a big deal. Obviously Pierce is your go-to guy when you need to give someone the ball but, he's at the end of his road and Rondo is the future.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

these threads are funny.

guy gets doubled and sometime tripled teamed and he is over rated.

he commands respect therefore he cant be over rated, you want to see over rated look at the lakers. no one on that team gets doubled anymore not even kobe.

people like to red box scores and think it means something, it doesnt. take griffen out of the line up for an extended period, even with the depth they have and it would be a noticeable decline.

You mad bro

these threads are funny.

he commands respect therefore he cant be over rated, you want to see over rated look at the lakers. no one on that team gets doubled anymore not even kobe.

people like to red box scores and think it means something, it doesnt. take griffen out of the line up for an extended period, even with the depth they have and it would be a noticeable decline.
    I watch clipper games all the time cuz i follow chris paul ... Blake griffin is highly overrated

This year he has barely been doubled and triple teamed ... He has no game outside dunking

Whats ur obsession with him?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Blake is the best player i've seen since George Mikan

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    I watch clipper games all the time cuz i follow chris paul ... Blake griffin is highly overrated

This year he has barely been doubled and triple teamed ... He has no game outside dunking

Whats ur obsession with him?
    i watch every game been to 5 or 6 at staples close enough to spit on them. thats when you can really see what happens, it doesnt translate on TV just what this guy goes through i a game.

who says he has to have a jump shot? who says he has to score at all? the obsession with scoring and stats is why most people couldnt identify talent if it slapped the shit out of them. its the reason why Kobe is so highly regarded it is also why he is probably the most over rated player in the history of the league.

there is a lot more to the game than just shooting and scoring, and despite kobe getting a bunch of all defensive team nods (which is a joke especially the past 5 years) all he does it look to score. he doesnt make anyone around him better, something griffen does. not so much now that paul is there it doesnt get noticed but you think deandre jordon making leaps and bounds doesnt have anything to do with griffen and how griffen clears it out down low?

cant argue with guys who think they know the game but dont have a clue.

You mad bro

i watch every game been to 5 or 6 at staples close enough to spit on them. thats when you can really see what happens, it doesnt translate on TV just what this guy goes through i a game.

who says he has to have a jump shot? who says he has to score at all? the obsession with scoring and stats is why most people couldnt identify talent if it slapped the shit out of them. its the reason why Kobe is so highly regarded it is also why he is probably the most over rated player in the history of the league.

there is a lot more to the game than just shooting and scoring, and despite kobe getting a bunch of all defensive team nods (which is a joke especially the past 5 years) all he does it look to score. he doesnt make anyone around him better, something griffen does. not so much now that paul is there it doesnt get noticed but you think deandre jordon making leaps and bounds doesnt have anything to do with griffen and how griffen clears it out down low?

griffin is overrated ... ur obsessed with him i get it ... but he doesnt have any offensive skill outside dunking the basketball ... his rebounding skill is based on a vertical leap ... his defense is horrible .. his passing is terrible ...

the only good skill he has is his vertical leap and dunking ability .. if this guy couldnt slam the ball the way he does he wouldnt get any highlights at all ... im sure he wouldnt even be an average PF without that ability ... any PF with a skill game would destroy him ... if u put any small guy in a mis match he will lose ... get beat off the ball .. any decent size guy bodies him around and he cries like a bitch ... all griffin does is cry like a baby when getting hit a lil ... ur 6'10 and have muscle grow up and take it ...

u want to be an all star well players are going to treat you one and not give u easy ass buckets underneath ... i guarantee if griffin played in the 80s-90s he wouldnt even be a starter on most teams due to the fact that those PF and C wouldnt even let him get that high off the ground ... have u ever watch the knicks play when ewing .. yeah try dunking on him over and over ... imagine those hard fouls now a days griffing would be crying everynight to his fckn parents ...

GET OVER IT griffin is overrated and stop sucking his dicck already

Goat Milk

How many of this guys posts talk about bryant or the lakers. now he's comparing griffin to the 2nd greatest player of all time. what a fool.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How many of this guys posts talk about bryant or the lakers. now he's comparing griffin to the 2nd greatest player of all time. what a fool.
    yeah kobe is "overrated" lmfao what a dick comment ... how can kobe be overrated if hes the second best SG of all time ... all his championships .. all of his all star game appearances ... all his offensive ability ..

goat dont listen to this guy

You mad bro

these threads are funny.

lol only time he is relevant is when chris paul can give him the ball .. he cant play with any other player .. just another average dunker ... will probably have his career ended like amares at the age of 30

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

He is a great Player.

You mad bro

Guy is a fckn lost cause

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

No, Dwight Howard is.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    No, Dwight Howard is.
    He doesnt wanna play w kobe .. Why would anyone all he does is bitch now .. Makes it seem like hes the greatest player on earth .. Dwight misses a free throw kobe runs his mouth ..

But anyway blake has no idea how to play this game below the rim

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    He doesnt wanna play w kobe .. Why would anyone all he does is bitch now .. Makes it seem like hes the greatest player on earth .. Dwight misses a free throw kobe runs his mouth ..

But anyway blake has no idea how to play this game below the rim
    Thing is: Guy is a great defensive player. But he is still a kid. He is not taking his job serious, I hate to watch him. All this dumb smiling, his stupid fcking useless arm sleeves, which he only wears for being a "stylish" player plus his attitude to give up too easily. I would run my mouth too if I were Kobe, sorry to say that. And the free throws? Come on man, go in the fcking gym and train this shit. LeBron changed his way of throwing FTs, and look at him now. You can train this shit! It's ridicoulos. I would be ashamed being a player who is fouled intentionally just to get me to the line and watch me miss. That's a joke. Simple as that. Shaq never learned to shoot FTs, too. But he was 10 times the player Howard is, so he didn't have to care. I mean seriously, did you watch the 2 last games without him? Lakers lost, yes. But the way they were playing was much better. Put Hill and Gasol in to get a D that is more stable and the team is better than it is with Howard.

Not a big fan of Griffin, too. Never understood the hype.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Thing is: Guy is a great defensive player. But he is still a kid. He is not taking his job serious, I hate to watch him. All this dumb smiling, his stupid fcking useless arm sleeves, which he only wears for being a "stylish" player plus his attitude to give up too easily. I would run my mouth too if I were Kobe, sorry to say that. And the free throws? Come on man, go in the fcking gym and train this shit. LeBron changed his way of throwing FTs, and look at him now. You can train this shit! It's ridicoulos. I would be ashamed being a player who is fouled intentionally just to get me to the line and watch me miss. That's a joke. Simple as that. Shaq never learned to shoot FTs, too. But he was 10 times the player Howard is, so he didn't have to care. I mean seriously, did you watch the 2 last games without him? Lakers lost, yes. But the way they were playing was much better. Put Hill and Gasol in to get a D that is more stable and the team is better than it is with Howard.

Not a big fan of Griffin, too. Never understood the hype.
    Yah i guess so .. But look at shaq .. He practiced and still sucked lol .. Dwight could be a 20-15 guy a game with ease and on dominate nights 30-20 but hes so childish like u said

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Good thread
    Blake's way overrated, can't shoot free throws, no jumper, no post moves...guys all dunks. Lives and dies by that shit, fukk him
    Points Awarded:

You mad bro gave Vinnie Paz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: You mad bro

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Blake does what he does well. We'll have to see how he applies it in a series. He's like a young Amare Stoudamire. He has a great PG passing to him while he does a good job filling the lanes. Amare couldnt shoot well early either.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Blake does what he does well. We'll have to see how he applies it in a series. He's like a young Amare Stoudamire. He has a great PG passing to him while he does a good job filling the lanes. Amare couldnt shoot well early either.

Bill, preachin the truth as usual!

You mad bro

cant stop watching him getting punched in the nuts

guy shoulda gotten up and smacked the shit out of ibaka .. fckn pussy african

You mad bro

Superstar now in this league?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

he stepped up his game. he's a top 10 player.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you retard bro

First 123