PhillyPhil20
    PhillyPhil20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Eagles

Eagles and the over is the play!

Vick called players only meeting this week no QB wants to lose his job especially to a rookie. I believe he gets his swag back tonight against a terrible defense. Look for Vick, Jackson and McCoy all having big games in a blowout win! 45-24 Birds

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

some really bad teams have been able to stop Bree's this year. KC for one. look at those stats, they are ok but not worthy of a boner session

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhil20 View Post
    Eagles and the over is the play!

Vick called players only meeting this week no QB wants to lose his job especially to a rookie. I believe he gets his swag back tonight against a terrible defense. Look for Vick, Jackson and McCoy all having big games in a blowout win! 45-24 Birds
    you know what, those meetings and all this bullshit Vick is preaching about making a run for the playoffs and yada yada yada is great but you have to realize one thing. The Eagles TEAM (when focused) can beat anyone. They have a stacked team and can compete with some really good squads (as proven this year).

I would be scared to face the Eagles right now. If they ALL show up, watch out..

New Orleans as a team are in shambles. Was in the beginning of the year and still are.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

YES!!!!

so happy you're on this!

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

If Matt Ryan disected the Eagles in Philly imagine what Brees will do in the dome?

Best bet - Saints - 1/2 1st Quarter. Eagles are notorious slow starters, and I'm a Philly homer

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Deemer, you are on the wrong side.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    This game won't be decided by a FG, doubt they'll even be kicking many of those
    Never know pal. The Eagles have played some low scoring and close ball games.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Guys relax, New Orleans got off to a rough start and so did Philly.... Both teams have tremondous talent should be a
    great game.

The thing you guys need to remember is the Saints have won their last 7 monday night games and Drew Brees always sucks on the road. Last week was no surprise at Denver.

I think Brees will have a solid game tonight

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

The thing you guys need to remember is the Saints have won their last 7 monday night games and Drew Brees always sucks on the road. Last week was no surprise at Denver.

I think Brees will have a solid game tonight
    This is exactly what the books like to hear. Take New Orleans to cover.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real question to all of you eagles backers is how can you honestly put your money behind Vick right now? Pressure has got to him, did you not see the post game conference he had, he looks defeated....now your asking the guy who leads the league in turnovers to somehow miraculously turn it around in N.O., primtime, against a Saints team who's solid (understatment) at home with that amped up crowd. Good luck, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if Vick gets benched for the rook if he starts out bad.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    you know what, those meetings and all this bullshit Vick is preaching about making a run for the playoffs and yada yada yada is great but you have to realize one thing. The Eagles TEAM (when focused) can beat anyone. They have a stacked team and can compete with some really good squads (as proven this year).

I would be scared to face the Eagles right now. If they ALL show up, watch out..

New Orleans as a team are in shambles. Was in the beginning of the year and still are.
    This is true, but when was the last time they all showed up, 3 years ago? I mean, what have you seen from Philly that makes you say, these guys are going to click TONIGHT?

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Dinero View Post
    The real question to all of you eagles backers is how can you honestly put your money behind Vick right now? Pressure has got to him, did you not see the post game conference he had, he looks defeated....now your asking the guy who leads the league in turnovers to somehow miraculously turn it around in N.O., primtime, against a Saints team who's solid (understatment) at home with that amped up crowd. Good luck, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if Vick gets benched for the rook if he starts out bad.
    i laugh at you if you think Vick rolls over and gives up tonight. his teammates are behind him tonight and you will notice it. believe that.
    Lesean Mccoy ran up on the giants when they beat them. gashed them for over 120 yards. if he gets that many yards tonight you can forget about the saints having a shot.
    oh ya and the saints rank 3rd last in rush D.
    many people think Vick has to have this incredible game tonight.... he just has to have a clean game.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

GL deemer. I am on the over pretty big here.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    This is true, but when was the last time they all showed up, 3 years ago? I mean, what have you seen from Philly that makes you say, these guys are going to click TONIGHT?
    watch the tape when they played baltimore and the giants. even competed well against the steelers.

3 teams that are pretty good. beat 2 of them. you could say they are awful on the road but they could easily have been 2-1 if they beat the steelers as all they needed was a FG.

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    me too, i sure hope the over hits. If you go back through the thread and every score quote is OVER the total.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by MakeitRain View Post
    me too, i sure hope the over hits. If you go back through the thread and every score quote is OVER the total.
    i wouldn't say that is a good thing.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Paco, send me a nickel after you hit it.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    watch the tape when they played baltimore and the giants. even competed well against the steelers.

3 teams that are pretty good. beat 2 of them. you could say they are awful on the road but they could easily have been 2-1 if they beat the steelers as all they needed was a FG.
    Good point, I hate the Eagles, so thats part of it. I could never trust Vick to win a football game again, especially when boneheaded Andy Reid sticks with 1 RB sets which they suck out of.

And BigDeem, good pick but you got a crappy line, you can get -3 -105, hopefully it doesn't hurt you.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who in their right mind bets on the Eagles? Saints or go home.

Paul Kemp
    Paul Kemp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Who in their right mind bets on the Eagles? Saints or go home.
    With you on that one - Vick has just cost me to much money in the past.

FTR: [440] NEW ORLEANS -3 +105 $190.48 To Win: $200.00

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Tease Eagles +9 and over 47 best of both worlds

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Paco, send me a nickel after you hit it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I'll take the Over.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

3 of the fastest players at their positions in a dome against the worst defense in football

lol GL with the saints

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I really want to take saints but their D is so horrific..

Paul Kemp
    Paul Kemp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    3 of the fastest players at their positions in a dome against the worst defense in football

lol GL with the saints
    but he's got to have time to throw it is a key point to watch. A little pass pressure and it could get ugly again.

Not trying to argue against your point Goat - it's a good one. Just playing devils advocate.

GL to you to, Sir

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kemp View Post
    but he's got to have time to throw it is a key point to watch. A little pass pressure and it could get ugly again.

Not trying to argue against your point Goat - it's a good one. Just playing devils advocate.

GL to you to, Sir
    why because he is a qb who has to throw in the pocket?

you know of Vick right? Same Vick who threw for Atlanta.. in a dome. Has success scrambling .. ya that guy.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    YES!!!!

so happy you're on this!
    ding ding

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6250

too be honest nobody knows what to expect forget the spread look at the team totals for both and enjoy

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

just a thought. when the line was -3.5, the saints have covered the spread 2/3 opportunities after a loss. Meanwhile the eagles have never covered a spread of 3.5 after 3 straight losses.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Told you fukers

ridims

nice win bigdeem5

First 12