ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I dont even understand why someone can even trust his money on this guy Mr. Romo.

in any case, the Falcons was 7-0 prior to this game + home advantage in this game, and yet someone still couldnt understand this simple logic ? wow I'm amazed
    You'll learn the hard way, guaranteed, "there is no true logic in gambling!"

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    You'll learn the hard way, guaranteed, "there is no true logic in gambling!"

very true

at least not simple logic anyways

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I dont even understand why someone can even trust his money on this guy Mr. Romo.

in any case, the Falcons was 7-0 prior to this game + home advantage in this game, and yet someone still couldnt understand this simple logic ? wow I'm amazed
    all that and Dallas came thisclose to covering. If Scandrick makes the tackle on Rodgers, or doesn't have that defensive holding, Dallas covers the spread.

So it's hard to say Atlanta was such an easy choice when it was a nailbiter game right to the end (as far as the spread went). Dallas had it covered for the entire game up until the final 23 seconds.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ ATL woudlve covered with ease if Bryant didn't miss those two FGS which is rare of him

yisman

^ Bryant made field goals of 45 and 46 yards in length and one of his misses was 43 yards.

So it wasn't like they were giving him chip shots.

Dallas stopped Atlanta all night long and they had to keep trying 40+ FGs.

It's not rare for Bryant to miss from 40+.

His career numbers: 64/93

So the fact that he made 2 out of the 3 attempts from mid 40s was expected.

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

orlando scandrick tackled Rodgers two different occasions on the last drive Cowboys woulda pulled that upset. also if that Offensive pass interference was called on White saving a matt ryan INT it woulda been a different ball game. what i can see, Falcons aren't forreal. Giants will beat them in playoffs.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    all that and Dallas came thisclose to covering. If Scandrick makes the tackle on Rodgers, or doesn't have that defensive holding, Dallas covers the spread.

So it's hard to say Atlanta was such an easy choice when it was a nailbiter game right to the end (as far as the spread went). Dallas had it covered for the entire game up until the final 23 seconds.
    Not really YIS. Dallas went down 19/6, right? I thought I was finished for sure when that happened. Crazy game leads you to believe[again] these guys are playing games[like gambling?]. Dallas had two huge opportunities to put Atl away early, yet had to [or did] settle for two field goals. And a 4th and one at their 49 and the Cowboys kicked the ball and played conservative with that puny 6 /0 lead. DAMN!

A sick, sick game to lose, but I've had many this season.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas was too conservative. They played not to turn the ball over six times again, and while that's good, it became clear at some point they needed to try to disrupt Atlanta's defensive rhythm.

Did they even go no huddle except for that last must score drive with 7:30 remaining? Sure it wouldn't have been so easy with defense not in ultra-prevent but at least let your star QB try to make something happen... he's not as good dinking and dunking as he is running around and being a "gun slinger".

yisman

yeah you're right abe, blanked on that part of the game

it was 16-6 not 19-6 though

First ... 5678