D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Or maybe he will try what he did against LSU... oh wait that didn't work either.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by D Med View Post
    Or maybe he will try what he did against LSU... oh wait that didn't work either.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

SEC honks = Idiots who never played a down of football or set foot in a college classroom

I'm sure you two were betting your trailers on Alabama in the sugar bowl

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you clowns that want to see k-st/bama and think that a better gm crack me up,,,k-st offense a joke, real d eats them and exposes klien for the non-throwing scrub he is (dont give me his passing numbers i know them and it aint cause he a good passer)...ducks on other hand, saban thinks the fast break offense should be banned, wonder who he rather play? i promise it aint ducks...

2daBank

how many points did aub score on ducks while you ppl acting like a past gm reflect the next gm? the same weak aub team that lit up the vaunted sec defenses that year struggled on offense against the inferior, poor, undersized ducks..

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

That a boy! Attack us personally when you can not refute what we say. Oregon does not match-up well with teams with dominate lines. Keep believing the hype that they produce playing in the Pathetic 12 and see where that gets them against a team with a pulse.

D Med
    War Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    how many points did aub score on ducks while you ppl acting like a past gm reflect the next gm? the same weak aub team that lit up the vaunted sec defenses that year struggled on offense against the inferior, poor, undersized ducks..
    This is a stupid comment, the same could be said about the amount of points Oregon scored compared to the amount of points other SEC schools scored on Auburn that year.

pensfan1919
    pensfan1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2328

Bama and LSU are both bad matchups for Oregon. Both teams are too big in the trenches and both have the defensive speed to slow down their offense.

Oregon's dream scenario was Bama losing tonight with LSU somehow not making the title game.

D Med
    War Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by pensfan1919 View Post
    Bama and LSU are both bad matchups for Oregon. Both teams are too big in the trenches and both have the defensive speed to slow down their offense.

Oregon's dream scenario was Bama losing tonight with LSU somehow not making the title game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by D Med View Post
    This is a stupid comment, the same could be said about the amount of points Oregon scored compared to the amount of points other SEC schools scored on Auburn that year.
    all your comments have been beyond stupid so i will take your disagreement as a huge compliment...

D Med
    War Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    all your comments have been beyond stupid so i will take your disagreement as a huge compliment...
    Whenever Oregon proves me wrong, I will admit it. Until then, I will not believe in their flashy offense that only seems to work against PAC teams.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

On short prep time Ducks have major advantage. Over a month to prepare and it swings to Bama. Both squads are high quality but very different. Oregon is great to watch. Kelly will be in NFL before the sanctions against Ducks kick in.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

This is Oregon's best chance ever to beat whoever they face in the BCS championship game. Their offense is as fast as any I have ever seen in NCAAF, and their D unit is anchored by a fairly solid, big and fast D line. Not quite the physicality or strength of a Bama or LSU D, but their offense has literally been unstoppable and they are usually pulling O starters in the early 2nd half of games because of the beatsdowns they inflict.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doing what you want on offense against a 49th in nation ranked USC defense means nothing compared to doing what you want against the number 1 ranked in nation Tide defense or No.2 N-Dame and No. 21 K-state for that matter when your own defense is ranked 40th................

K-state has played and beat 4 of the highest ranked offenses in the country so being ranked 21st is fitting...........

Until Oregon has a great defense they will be an entertaining top 5 team at best and nothing more...............

It is what it is.............

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Doing what you want on offense against a 49th in nation ranked USC defense means nothing compared to doing what you want against the number 1 ranked in nation Tide defense or No.2 N-Dame and No 21 K-state for that matter when your own defense is ranked 40th................

K-state has played and beat 4 of the highest ranked offenses in the country so being ranked 21st is fitting...........

Until Oregon has a great defense they will be an entertaining top 5 team at best team and nothing more...............

It is what it is.............
    I tend to agree with this, they lack the physicality, size and strength of the best teams in the SEC or Big 12. With Kelly's recruits and system more intergrated, they look slightly tougher look this year. I think their offense is slightly faster than any team in their history. A better version of what they had in past years, but possibly not enough to get over the hump and beat the top SEC/Big12 team.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Sec has been playing slow old man ball on offense
    and winning 6 straight BCS championships. Crawl out of your hole.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep thinking O defense is soft. I like that and I hope they're underdog by -20

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Bama would shut down that fukkin Duck offense quick

ducks would get killed
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 11-04-12 at 06:54 AM.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Funny shit.

ND and K state both would get ran by Oregon

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Oregon over Bama in the title game too

As opie says "skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been"

DoughBoy
    WooHoo!!!
    DoughBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Abusing usc and pretty much no competition for them

7/2 odds ill take all day
    The only reason Oregon won was because they won the first quarter. Oregon beat a bad USC team. Last time I checked abusing somebody is not beating somebody by 11. Your a fool to think Oregon would beat Alabama in NC game.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you east coast fukks really would rather see bama vs kansas st?

go fukk yourselves!!!

i can't wait for bama vs oregon.

best d vs best o

fukk kansas st.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTideFan View Post
    How quickly everyone forgets that football is all about match-ups... LSU can match-up with Alabama. Oregon can't. They will get pushed around in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
    This is so not true alabama would be sucking wind by the middle of the 2nd quarter, those behemoth bodies would suffer big time in an uptempo game. Which is exactly why Sabian has already starting whining about "player safety" with the fast paced play,he knows he's playing old style ball and the fast pace is the future of the game

alabama couldn't score enough to beat Oregon

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

The south will rise again! Gays cause hurricanes and no one will ever be able to figure out a good defense.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Two different styles it will be a battle of wills

First 12