hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad they did it, but my Parlay with them got blown anyway thanks to UNM

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    the PI was on the 20 and Nebraska would have got a FG to tie and win in OT

MSU's late hit call that gave them a TD was worse than the last PI call. Nebraska owned this game and should have won
    Oh well in that case nevermind. I forgot they would have tied and won it in overtime. My bad.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    college kickers far from automatic,,,was a bad call and who knows if they dont make it or better yet call it on the wr like they should have, but it just one gm im over it, wouldnt have even bet cept got +110 live once when it was tied at 7 and msu punted...
    Didn't Maher miss a 30-yarder earlier in the game?

MSU did plenty of things to lose this one, but the refs raped them on that late PI and the penalty during the interception return that would've made it 31-14.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

PI was imaginary, but it made up for that ridiculous late hit flag earlier that handed MSU a touchdown.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Didn't Maher miss a 30-yarder earlier in the game?

MSU did plenty of things to lose this one, but the refs raped them on that late PI and the penalty during the interception return that would've made it 31-14.

im not gonna sweat it too much, sometimes they go my way sometimes i get bent over,,,that life...

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I don't like any of these ticky fouls. The hit on the INT return looks like a foul that gets called normally. What about MSU's first TD set up by 2 PIs that took them down the field. What about this and that

Nebraska also dropped a TD on 3rd down inside the 15 and followed up with a missed 30 yard FG.

Would say the bad breaks scale is more tilted against Nebraska, and they played better overall to deserve to win more
    Last edited by Sunde91; 11-03-12 at 06:44 PM. Reason: tilted against

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    I don't like any of these ticky fouls. The hit on the INT return looks like a foul that gets called normally. What about MSU's first TD set up by 2 PIs that took them down the field. What about this and that

Nebraska also dropped a TD on 3rd down inside the 15 and followed up with a missed 30 yard FG.

Would say the bad breaks scale is tilted more in Nebraska's favor, and they played better overall to deserve to win more

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

what about Maxwell's 46 yard duck TD that fit in between 3 defenders who went blind what about this and that unrealz

First 12