SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Dallas +175 over the Falcons

I picked Dallas to win week 1 vs the Giants, and i picked them to lose last week vs the Giants.

They will win outright this Sunday night vs the Falcons. Dallas is essentially a weak boxer with one hit knockout power. They can beat or lose to anybody, any given Sunday. They rise up to occasions like this.

Dallas is 3-0 in their last 3 attempts against undefeated teams who were 7-0 or higher. Most recently the Saints. All 3 teams they have beat have gone on to win the Superbowl.

This game opened at Dallas +5 and is now at Dallas +3.5

I was hoping it would go the opposite way.

Either way, I think Dallas wins straight up.

Please proceed with your anti-Dallas, Anti-Romo remarks.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Could definitely happen but I took +4.5

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dallas Cowboys +4 (-108) over Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons remained perfect at 7-0 by going into Philadelphia and beating the Eagles 30-17 with both teams coming off of a bye week. So is this the week that the Falcons finally taste defeat? Well, it could very well happen, although we feel more comfortable grabbing the four points with the Cowboys. After all, it simply defies logic that the Falcons can keep on winning while ranking 20th in the NFL in total defense and 31st (as in second to last) in defensive rushing average, surrendering an ungodly 5.1 yards per carry! More importantly, quarterback Matt Ryan and his great receivers Julio Jones and Roddy White may not have their usual passing success vs. the Cowboys third ranked passing defense allowing only 187.7 yards per game that has not one but two shutdown cornerbacks in Morris Claiborne and Brandon Carr. After all, Eli Manning of the New York Giants was leading the NFL in passing yards going into last week, and Dallas proceeded to limit him to 192 passing yards. In fact the Cowboys deserved a better fate in that 29-24 loss, as they outgained the G-Men by 141 yards but committed six turnovers. Dallas even appeared to have the game won anyway until a last-season winning touchdown reception by Dez Bryant was overturned by replay.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

I got +5 and ml +180. I'm happy if the first one cashes and I would not be surprised if the second one does. Atl is a tough place but dallas needs to win a big game in a really bad way.

theAkathist
    theAkathist's Avatar Become A Pro!

atlanta trades td's for fg's

Atlanta 28-16

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I 100% concur with this pick!

Good luck, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Atlanta has to go down eventually

You may be right

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7688

Any NBA picks, SportsPedagog?

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Injuries on Dallas are sidelining or comprosing several of their players this week. I like their D unit and Romo plays a high risk/reward style that may pay dividends if he avoids big mistakes. I passed more out of respect for Atl at home, but know a couple of sharp bettors who took the Dallas opener.

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ill take the points Matt Ryan always leads a last minute win for ATL

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    Any NBA picks, SportsPedagog?
    I am still trying to get a feel for this season. Alot of people in new jerseys but nobody is in New Jersey.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons eek this 1 out