neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

start posting winners on the regular and i will send you some betpoints.

you can save up and buy your self a pizza at the sbr store.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: neverstoppers23, and shari91

motabl50
    motabl50's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am not pro anyway

motabl50

i am realy great in tips....never loss

every one can try

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by motabl50 View Post
    i am not pro anyway
    Serious answer: If you were amazing enough that we would want to buy your tips, you wouldn't be sharing them anywhere. You'd be more worried about finding outs who would still take your action and runners you can trust. Touts are touts. Call them professional handicappers, sports investors, JoJo the Psychic, whatever. If you're good enough just worry about getting your action down. Not about trying to suck $50 out of people on the Internet. If you're not worried about getting your action down, you're no different than the other 99.999999999% who think they're God's gift to handicapping.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick, 5mike5, and onacloud

motabl50

i dont think about 50$

i think about more than 20k$

i am great in betting sport and i will proof that....but i can't make 20K$ by on or two times

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

some of these OPs never cease to amaze me

(not in a good way)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Serious answer: If you were amazing enough that we would want to buy your tips, you wouldn't be sharing them anywhere. You'd be more worried about finding outs who would still take your action and runners you can trust. Touts are touts. Call them professional handicappers, sports investors, JoJo the Psychic, whatever. If you're good enough just worry about getting your action down. Not about trying to suck $50 out of people on the Internet. If you're not worried about getting your action down, you're no different than the other 99.999999999% who think they're God's gift to handicapping.

very true. however i seriously think i'm way better at picking winners than i am making money off gambling.

i can pick winners i want to say around 65% but i am terrible at money management and i always find my self doing the parlays. Hitting
    6 out of 7
    4 out of 5
    2 out of 3
    etc....

i need to make my self stick to the single plays ahhhhh

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this guy sounds exactly like lakerboy.

shari91

i dont think about 50$

i think about more than 20k$

i am great in betting sport and i will proof that....but i can't make 20K$ by on or two times
    Ok well no one here or at any site is going to give you $20k even in total. You will never collect a following that large because it's nearly impossible to maintain a decent winning record against books. That's why the few guys who do ie the Aussie guy who is the largest sports and horse bettor in the world turning over a billion dollars in bets each year, you'll never hear a peep about what he puts his money on. So again: If you think you're a good enough sports bettor, focus on finding books and locals with soft lines who will pay you. And then after they limit/boot you, focus on finding runners and learning about beards. Trying to earn income from random people online either says you don't have the cash yourself to bet your own plays or you know deep down you're no better than anyone else and are looking for a quick buck. Either scenario doesn't make you look good and definitely won't fly at SBR as it's not permitted but good luck with it all.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

all these "i hit 65%" and " i'm up 100 units" is some of the most worthless stuff ever said on forums..it is all about the money and can you get your action down.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I will pm you my banking info. Thanks for the picks.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    very true. however i seriously think i'm way better at picking winners than i am making money off gambling.

i can pick winners i want to say around 65% but i am terrible at money management and i always find my self doing the parlays. Hitting
    6 out of 7
    4 out of 5
    2 out of 3
    etc....

i need to make my self stick to the single plays ahhhhh
    Have you tried those round robin kind of parlays? Not sure what the name is in the US as they have a bunch of crazy ones here but you pay a bit more and then get paid on the combos instead of having to nail every pick. Keep in mind though that my advocating parlays at all is horrible advice on my part. I constantly watch guys on here and irl who actually have a clue avoid them like the plague, even if that means laying -600 on someone/a team. To me the thought of laying that chalk is sickening so I always used to try to cut it down as much as possible to get it close to even. Not smart mathematically apparently although I'd have to go dig up the actual reasoning as to why since I'm a dumbass

Money mgmt is a huge thing though. Patty is a classic example of that. Kiddo really has a gift but that one aspect lets him down. Unfortunately that's a pretty big thing to recover from and it takes time to build the cash back up.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Try getting a waiting job at fukkin applebees

motabl50

very routine people
    this why you did not discover the secret

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Somebody ban this stupid fukkin idiot. He doesn't even have 100 posts yet and I am thoroughly annoyed with his extreme lack of intelligence.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Somebody ban this stupid fukkin idiot. He doesn't even have 100 posts yet and I am thoroughly annoyed with his extreme lack of intelligence.
    Ooh I was tempted but couldn't find any rules in my official SBR Mod Manual v 42.0 that he violated.

Guy seems to be on a slippery slope though so hopefully he realises that SBR posters have a bit more brains than to flick cash over to a dude claiming he's the next BW and just forgets about this.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Ooh I was tempted but couldn't find any rules in my official SBR Mod Manual v 42.0 that he violated.

Guy seems to be on a slippery slope though so hopefully he realises that SBR posters have a bit more brains than to flick cash over to a dude claiming he's the next BW and just forgets about this.
    Haha No kidding. I was appalled. We need to create a way to nominate posts for pure stupidity!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

very routine people
    this why you did not discover the secret
    You idiots. This guy discovered the secret of sports betting! Stop being mean or he'll never tell us what it is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Justin3587, and sando

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sounds like LakerBoy's Kid

Hey guys... I can hit em... I swear I can.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Who is this clown?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Which tip are you selling? You can probably earn a few dollars back rooms or around glory holes If you really need some bankroll startup.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

If you really want to make money touting and you can pick over 40%
    go to this site and hit job op's
    BrockLandersFukin3winners.com

pw: It aint juice when your winning

FatalFunnel
    FatalFunnel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

You don't lose?

Do me a favor. Post up your basketball picks tonight, as well as your football picks for Sunday. At least 8-10 plays.

If you hit more than half, I'll mail you a check for 2k and some thank you flowers.

I'm not joking either.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

OP is a nut case.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    OP is a nut caseghost .
    fixed it

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

i am realy great in tips....never loss

every one can try
    If you never loss why would you need to earn money by your tips?Next.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

"I can proof that"

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I heard eog forums is looking for guys who want to prove themselves and make money. This is your best bet. Sbr will ruin your career before it even begins. Good luck and tell EOG sbr says hello!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Fukkin foreigners

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal. Did he even give a play so I can consider fading???

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

yes there is a site you apply then get paid everyday you post your picks the more you win the more you make http://bigtwinks.com

12 Last