konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Is now the time to go Pro?????

I think so.... I really didnt care before. I have my own local who runs
    an online book and takes most of the guys I work with (dont pm me looking to get
    in it aint happenin) It's good he pays we pay. I donate about 5k a year to my
    Inlaws church. I see to keep in BTP which I enjoy we have to be pro so donating
    200 to a good cause will be fine now. I wish we had a couple of more options
    Like sandy relief. Then after you donate you have to sweat that Opusss doesnt
    remove you. But at least you helped a cause.
    So I will be turning pro. I like the stinkin hill billy Prick cant let him down by not being
    in the contest. been in it for 6 years!!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

konck, we wish we had more charity options at the moment too! As you can imagine though, trying to convince charities to be involved with SBR is a bit tricky so the process is much longer and involved than if we were just a tech forum or whatever. And then you have to make sure they can accept payments through a processor that is open to everyone but still provides a means of reporting since larger charities obviously have more important things to focus on than answering SBR's emails about whether or not shari91 actually donated xxx. Luckily though the charities we do have are amazing and even that cold-hearted Opal couldn't find it in his heart to ditch you.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

It's cool Sheri I donated to MAW John Cena has granted over 300 MAW come true the guy is awesome he leads this charity by over 100 more than the closest Celeb (which I think is A Rod) Watching some of these wishes come true is really amazing. As much as Im a pain in the (_i_) here in real life I have a big heart.
    I try to give to as many good causes as I can find.
    Im in 200 to Make a Wish....Happy to do it!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    It's cool Sheri I donated to MAW John Cena has granted over 300 MAW come true the guy is awesome he leads this charity by over 100 more than the closest Celeb (which I think is A Rod) Watching some of these wishes come true is really amazing. As much as Im a pain in the (_i_) here in real life I have a big heart.
    I try to give to as many good causes as I can find.
    Im in 200 to Make a Wish....Happy to do it!!!!
    Wow - I didn't know that about John Cena!!! I'm totally going to think differently about him now. MAW is an amazing organisation. St Jude's is another one of my favourites. As much as people bag athletes and celebrities, neither of those charities or even the St Jude's Hospital would exist without them. And there's no need to tell me you have a big heart... we had you pegged a while back. xo

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Konck is a good guy.

SBR would like him to be a PRO.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I would wait until next week!