neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    Kind of idiotic in my opinion. Dumb comments by Romney sure, but these candidates' plans for the country are so different that truly you should not even let a slip-up like that affect your vote.
    oh, it won't effect me. it won't effect 98 percent of voters who made up their mind. But the 'undecided voters' you never know what is going to make them decide.

Romney wants to go back to w triggle down economics and deregulate. And take our social policy back 50 years. I just don't understand how anybody can be undecided. They can't be payuing attention at all

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Romney gets 300+ electoral votes.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave Mr KLC 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    and i'm very confident mitt wins ohio...
    He's at 20% on 538 to win Ohio. Horrible bet. People need to realize polls mean jack shit, watch for Intrade or Nate Silver, unbiased assessment.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

willard has no chance

wonder how many threads start next tuesday night with all the conspiracy theories..lol
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-01-12 at 06:53 PM.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    willard has no chance

wonder how many threads start next tuesday night with all the conspiracy theories..lol
    walking dead is fukin bad ass!

i like how you called him willard lol

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Will be my second favorite part of the night.

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol the election is more rigged than tim donaghy reffing a game that pete rose is playing in... Its all set up for obama to win just like 2008

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by swervv View Post
    Lol the election is more rigged than tim donaghy reffing a game that pete rose is playing in... Its all set up for obama to win just like 2008
    and-so-it-begins1.jpg

swervv

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I will say even if romney wins hes controlled by the same people as obama.. Its been proven now that the same big corperations fund romney and obama and they dont even care to hide it. Now thats crazy... Jesse ventura 2016 is our only hope
    Points Awarded:

marcojuiceman gave swervv 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marcojuiceman

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

I will say even if romney wins hes controlled by the same people as obama.. Its been proven now that the same big corperations fund romney and obama and they dont even care to hide it. Now thats crazy... Jesse ventura 2016 is our only hope
    You're my new favorite poster. Don't let anyone get in your way.

Devour this forum.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

willard has no chance

o/u is 270.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

everytime OPs here lose at anything, they cry and whine like little girls its "rigged" and "fixed"...

its rather embarrassing
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-01-12 at 08:22 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    o/u is 270.
    Over

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

+269 at Pinny probably be a bit higher by the 4th

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

It's the Priory of Sion I tell you! It's ok though, we're safe as long as Robert Langdon is on the case.

...conspiracy theorists of the United States of Retards unite. I like Jesse Ventura but the guy still thinks 9/11 was an inside job by the Justice Dept.

jesse.jpg

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Mitt wins Ohio he will win the election, he loses Ohio no way he wins.
    This is just wrong. If Obama wins Ohio he wins. If Obama loses Ohio, he can win by flipping either Florida or Virginia which are for more likely than Mitt flipping PA.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

I just placed 6K on Obama to win the election on 5 dimes at -310. I basically pushed the ML to -330 on 5 dimes.

Obama is getting awesome free hurricane coverage - this alone will put him over the top.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    I just placed 6K on Obama to win the election on 5 dimes at -310. I basically pushed the ML to -330 on 5 dimes.

Obama is getting awesome free hurricane coverage - this alone will put him over the top.
    I have a lot of coin riding on Obama myself. I pretty much doubled up yesterday when I saw -210 at legends. I figured those were the best odds that I would see through election day and if I needed to hedge the movement would be favorable. I also think you are spot on that the hurricane and his response to it will help him politically.

There are two ways Romney can win.
    1) The polls are way off in Ohio (which also don't account hurricane reax or huge union push at the end)
    2) Romney flips something like Wisconsin or PA without Obama flipping a Virginia or Florida

Some on the right are up in arms on how the hurricane stopped the "momentum". But the facts are pretty clear (even if the poll %s are wrong) Romney's movement stopped about a week after the first debate and it's been moving back slowly in Obama's direction. As of the hurricane, there was no Mitt-mentum. But, I do agree that the hurricane is likely to give Obama a bit of a boost, as he pals along with Christie while Christie splooges on him.

You gotta wonder how dedicated Christie is to Mitt. First the disappointing speech at the RNC and now what appears to be a bit of having Obama's back...
    Points Awarded:

dontknowhowtobet gave DirkDiggs 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dontknowhowtobet

swervv

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    It's the Priory of Sion I tell you! It's ok though, we're safe as long as Robert Langdon is on the case.

...conspiracy theorists of the United States of Retards unite. I like Jesse Ventura but the guy still thinks 9/11 was an inside job by the Justice Dept.

jesse.jpg
    all he does is question the official report and wants to ask questions that people are scared to ask.. I mean buildings dont fall like a controlled demolition because of steel melting. But regardless of 911 jesse wont be supported by big corperations, that alone will save america if the president wont be making desicions with them in mind.

Fang-Banger

Wow it's well over +300 now. Should've waited longer...oh well.

COMMIT TO MITT!

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Romney gets 300+ electoral votes.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

It seems like Nate Silver is driving the entire market

What if he's wrong?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

willard is +295 on pinnacle as of about 5 minutes ago.

mother nature even wants obama to win.

people are going to see that this isnt 1948 on tuesday night, polls DO matter, and romneys winning none of them.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

not even his magic underwear can help him now.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    It seems like Nate Silver is driving the entire market

What if he's wrong?
    I've got to quibble a little bit. Nate Silver gets most of the heat from the conspiracy theorists, but the Pollster and Real Clear Politics (which seems to me to lean a bit right) models are pretty much the same. Even Rove's electoral map has Obama up. The numbers don't lie, but the talking heads do.

It's not Silver driving the market, it's the polls.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I've counted every sign in Ohio residences, Romney is winning. Hammer romney

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

thanks for the fade!

just doubled down on Obama!

Fang-Banger

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Exactly. I'm telling you people mitt wins Ohio he wins the White House. 19 electoral OH votes will put him at 270 or more

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

free money on bovada

romney u49.5% -130

100 max

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly. I'm telling you people mitt wins Ohio he wins the White House. 19 electoral OH votes will put him at 270 or more
    You guys must have missed NW OH ...

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

First if he wins Ohio he doesn't win the election. You've got it backwards. If he loses Ohio he doesn't win, if he wins Ohio, he has a better chance at winning.

All of these political arguments can be solved VERY EASILY. If you truly, honestly, completely trust your candidate to win, you will wager copious amounts of money to that effect. Please stop being bitches and place your bets. I did a long, long time ago and it was the most confident bet I ever made.

Romney supporters who claim so adamantly that he will win and do not wager on the insanely profitable lines he's getting are pussies. I don't mean to be rude but it's an utterly indisputable concept and I hate hearing the same droll constantly.

If you adamantly support Romney and have placed a wager on him, then disregard this message. Even though we don't agree on who will win, I respect the fact that you have balls, unlike the other retards (i.e.Rifleman).

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Ohio has some strange absentee ballot rules. It could be 17 days before they can count the votes
    in a close race in Ohio.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

all he does is question the official report and wants to ask questions that people are scared to ask.. I mean buildings dont fall like a controlled demolition because of steel melting. But regardless of 911 jesse wont be supported by big corperations, that alone will save america if the president wont be making desicions with them in mind.
    Nothing in the buildings/plane burns hot enough to melt that steel either. I am in no way saying it wasn't Al Quaeda, but there are many loose ends that no one has been able to clear up.
    1) Why was the mayor of San Fran ordered to not board his plane just hours before the attacks?
    2) Look at the insurance contracts the owners of the world trade centers took out, fishy?
    3) Price of gold had one of the largest drops ever days before, 2nd largest gold reserve in the US, under the towers.
    4) Where the hell did the engine go of the plane that hit the Pentagon?
    I would say watch loose change, but some of the things they say are so stupid it is unbelievable, like flight 93 actually landed in Ohio at some random airport, umm yaa so what happened to those people?

If you can tell love these discussions.

Unless Romney pulls of a miracle in Ohio, Obama wins as I have always expected, even though he is not the better candidate.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Nothing in the buildings/plane burns hot enough to melt that steel either. I am in no way saying it wasn't Al Quaeda, but there are many loose ends that no one has been able to clear up.
    1) Why was the mayor of San Fran ordered to not board his plane just hours before the attacks?
    2) Look at the insurance contracts the owners of the world trade centers took out, fishy?
    3) Price of gold had one of the largest drops ever days before, 2nd largest gold reserve in the US, under the towers.
    4) Where the hell did the engine go of the plane that hit the Pentagon?
    I would say watch loose change, but some of the things they say are so stupid it is unbelievable, like flight 93 actually landed in Ohio at some random airport, umm yaa so what happened to those people?

If you can tell love these discussions.

Unless Romney pulls of a miracle in Ohio, Obama wins as I have always expected, even though he is not the better candidate.

First 123 Last