opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Try being a democrat and playing at this right wing shit hole! Don't bother voicing your political views or supporting a president who killed bin laden or got us the fuk outta Iraq. They just leave the fuk'in doom switch on, because that's the "fair" thing to do on a site claiming to have no control over who wins. Example: The newbie non pro who gets back to back pocket Aces or rivers your trip kings with a str8. Yeah that so naturally happens at a 10 topper table.

Mikejizz crying like a bitch again!!

Guy can't accept the fact that he simply sucks at poker.

Since he sucks, he thinks it should only be fair that everyone else sucked too. Typical libtard!

Silly brokedikk MikeJizz

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Hey opieshit, go put the romney/ryan cok back in your mouth! I heard you took in up the ass a bunch of times at the bash to get your little mod job. So how's it feel to have an asshole the size of texas? Your shit must run out like the Rio Grande!Obama 2012

In two days, republicans like your sorry ass will be cry'in like little bitches over having a black man in charge for 4 more years! Hey here's an idea, why don't make one of your lame ass videos about it. And try putting some makeup on that pastie white c u m face of yours so we can see you!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Try being a democrat and playing at this right wing shit hole! Don't bother voicing your political views or supporting a president who killed bin laden or got us the fuk outta Iraq. They just leave the fuk'in doom switch on, because that's the "fair" thing to do on a site claiming to have no control over who wins. Example: The newbie non pro who gets back to back pocket Aces or rivers your trip kings with a str8. Yeah that so naturally happens at a 10 topper table.
    Hell, I'm a conservative, and it hasn't helped me out too much more.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Hell, I'm a conservative, and it hasn't helped me out too much more.
    You made it into the top 5 a couple of times. I've yet to make a top 5 this fuk'in month or last. There's a discriminatory bias around here if you're not a dick suk'in romney supporter! Just look where it got opieshit! His badge should read "Best rim job."
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-04-12 at 01:42 PM.

First 12