hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is an under. I dont see lakers scoring.

MikeTheKnight
    MikeTheKnight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Are you placing any bets on the Heat and/or Cavs?

I'm thinking over (186) heat game for sure.

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too early in season to be taking overs. Teams are not going to be in rythum early in the season.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by hoop guru View Post
    Too early in season to be taking overs. Teams are not going to be in rythum early in the season.
    Don't mean to be a dikk, but anyone who can't spell rhythm* correctly gets no tail action from this guy.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I actually like the over because of the likely strategy that the Mavs will try to use tonight. Without Dirk, the Mavs are going to try to play an up-tempo game and avoid the Lakers' halfcourt defense. When successful they'll score, when they fail, Nash and company should be able to counter in transition. Tonight's game could have a lot of easy buckets and freethrows to help the over cash. Public is heavy on the under because of the injuries as well.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I actually like the over because of the likely strategy that the Mavs will try to use tonight. Without Dirk, the Mavs are going to try to play an up-tempo game and avoid the Lakers' halfcourt defense. When successful they'll score, when they fail, Nash and company should be able to counter in transition. Tonight's game could have a lot of easy buckets and freethrows to help the over cash. Public is heavy on the under because of the injuries as well.
    Totally agree. I am on the Lakers OVER 97.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nice call on the under Lakers team total...barely cashed my over on the game. Well done.