daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Why is Houston Rockets +3??? Harden will start.. Seems like a gift!!

Looks like an easy money here.. Houston could win straight-up.. Pistons sucks.. Rockets now a contender..

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I seem to be the only basketball fan here in Houston that thinks the Rockets are going to fukking blow. I don't think they win 30 games this year.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Off the top of my head, I agree.

Houston might not be a contender, but Detroit isn't better by any means.

However, looking just at the rosters, Stuckey, Knight and Monroe are better than Lin, Harden, and???

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i agree with u hippo...rockets r horrible..a bunch of rookies and young journeymen..and harden..dont c this team doing much..pistons on the other hand have 2 emerging stars in greg monroe and brandon knight..to go with prince and stuckey..nice little team there..short number also and harden not being in sync with his mates..i like detroit by about 8-10

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Looks like an easy money here.. Houston could win straight-up.. Pistons sucks.. Rockets now a contender..
    Rockets a contender? yea right, they gave up one of their best scorers in Kevin Martin for a guy who although solid, has never been a starter. Not to mention Kevin McHale has never won more than 35 games in his career as a coach. Don't see the rockets kicking up much dust in the Western Conference. Anyway, I regress, im curious to see who is all going to be suiting up tomorrow, although the pistons might be the weaker team on paper, they will be playing with a full 10 man rotation, where as Houston might not be suiting everyone up (including Harden).

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Rockets a contender - WTF? You know nothing about NBA you imbecile so STFU!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Fukking dumbfukks don't know shit about nba.. just watch and learn.. houston will be in the Western Conf Finals.. Harden is an Elite player on the level of Dwade and Carmelo.. too bad he's coming off the bench that's why you fukks don't appreciate him..

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Fukking dumbfukks don't know shit about nba.. just watch and learn.. houston will be in the Western Conf Finals.. Harden is an Elite player on the level of Dwade and Carmelo.. too bad he's coming off the bench that's why you fukks don't appreciate him..
    LOL, west finals?? Riggghhht.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

rockets wont win or cover. They start 0-4

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Rockets won't make West Finals absolutely no chance

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Daimo? WTF?

Lin and Harden - that is literally it, unless I am forgetting someone.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If daimo says the Rockets will make me Western Conference finals, I tend to believe him. This guy is sharp.

Going to get some future bets down on this now.

Thank you, daimo.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Houston made a lot of good drafting and trades during the off season.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Rockets a contender - WTF? You know nothing about NBA you imbecile so STFU!
    Knows even less about NFL & MLB. Knows more than anybody about trolling though.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Man this slant is the dumbest poster on the forum.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Houston o/u total wins 33.5 -150......over for how much???? +15000 to win it all, what % of br? As harshly as you criticize literally everyone, your picks must be pure gold.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Watch harden get exposed defensively he should stay a bench player to provide a spark that's it

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL! Firstly, he isn't in top 10 conversations because he shouldn't be. SECONDLY, D WADE??! he isn't in conversation with carmela because he isn't top 10 either....

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Rockets are the third best NBA team in their state.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie, your Rockets are +3 cause they are shit! now GTFO!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Daimo, you fukkin me??

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Combine Linsanity, Asik and Destroy, Harden, Royce White breaks out,they could maybe make the playoffs

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Combine Linsanity, Asik and Destroy, Harden, Royce White breaks out,they could maybe make the playoffs
    Exactly, no way a first year team makes the conference finals in the west. That being said I like the young core that they are building around, and if they stick to it, and don't trade away all these guys for some crap "star" they might be on the right track to compete in 3-4 years.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Would be a lock for playoffs... in the East.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Rockets are gonna be bad early, Harden just got their no chemistry+ Pistons a young and talented team, det-3 is the play

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then pound Rockets O32 wins

James Harden isn't good..... you know this right?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Rockets

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Houston is set up pretty well for the future...I like the backcourt with Lin and Harden, two really good pick-n-roll players. Along with a lot of good young talent. I think Chandler Parsons can be one of the better third options in the league.

Not to mention, the Rockets will now be ready to offer another max contract next season...Then things get really interesting.

greenhippo

Lin is going to fukking blow, there is a reason why several teams cut him last season. Did anyone see his preseason stats? Seriously, just look at what he's done preseason. He benefited from a coach who's tempo results in inflated stats, add to that simple luck and that's all it was. Lin will average no more than 11 ppg, and 6 asp while turning it over more than 3 times a game. Highly doubt he will even be starting by the end of February.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow

greenhippo

And people down here in Houston are thinking Lin will be playing at All-star starter level. This team got WORSE this off-season, not better. They lost 17 ppg Martin and gained 17 ppg Harden. Harden is a much better player than Martin, no argument there, but they also gave up several picks and a rookie who could do well in the trade. They lost Scola who was a more than servicable PF and signed career 3 ppg Asik. Traded away Lowry and signed an already very underwhelming player in Lin. They highly overachieved yet again last year being 2 games over.500, there is NO chance they finish this season with 40 wins, none.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

I saw Lin every night as a NY'er and he cannot carry a team. He needs someone to take the pressure off of him. teams will key on him and he is no Lebron James to score thru double teams. They have no chemistry going into game 1 since Harden was a last minute deal and he is not as good as they make it seem. I like him but he is not a game changer, not when they already lost Scola when hoping to get Howard or Bynum. They want people to jump on the rockets tomorrow. Detroit wins by 10.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Rockets are total

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

id stay away from this game...looks too good to be true.

SAS -6 cashes

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Lin will absolutely suck this year, and all the next years in his career. Had a nice run, but nothing more.

12 Last