will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

the big old tree almost hit my house

I don't own the house but now im without power, almost got killed, health hasn't been great, and birthday tomorrow. This is a self pity post. The positive is that my car was spared and I can use the car charger and phone to be on sbr. That keeps my sanity. This storm is no joke. Everyone beware and stay safe. Will 2:::joe c... a little venting is good for the soul

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost my paypaya tree here in Florida and one of my ducks was killed. I hate these storms

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I don't own the house but now im without power, almost got killed, health hasn't been great, and birthday tomorrow. This is a self pity post. The positive is that my car was spared and I can use the car charger and phone to be on sbr. That keeps my sanity. This storm is no joke. Everyone beware and stay safe. Will 2:::joe c... a little venting is good for the soul
    Good to hear you are ok was wondering how you guys were holding out

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Good to hear you are ok was wondering how you guys were holding out
    Im safe. Thanks Blondie. Wind is still brewing and I must admit, my spirit is crushed

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Im safe. Thanks Blondie. Wind is still brewing and I must admit, my spirit is crushed
    I bet! I wish I had the power to make it better, as I said though very glad to hear you all are safe!