Kansaska
    Kansaska's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Who are the most successful cappers on this board?

Just wondering. I follow Seer's picks a lot and usually agree with him and he seems to know what he is talking about. Who else is out there?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Not much of comoradary of picking winners here, mostly bickering and frustrated gamblers loves to call each other out lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

it's one thing to be too lazy to do your own capping, thats understandable....

but to be too lazy to read through a forum on your own and find someone to tail?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

brock landers. look out for his rubberband plays. he is known to move lines when he releases them.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Personally its not about finding people to tail. People post different angles on here, so maybe you missed something, and then notice it affects the bet you were going to make. And normally = public play = loser.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

TT Warrior

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    brock landers. look out for his rubberband plays. he is known to move lines when he releases them.
    Lines move in his favor because of the number of people who fade him.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Hawley = AFL

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

No Coin said he went 10-1 today

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

in all honesty the List has to have LT Profits near the top

been doing it for many years

he ain't flashy but he grinds out more legit season victories/profits than any forum capper i've seen

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy answer to this question is nobody that posts in Players Talk is worth tailing. Nobody.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Better off fading the so called big/air bettors or anyone who claims they never lose. Trust me you will win big time.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    in all honesty the List has to have LT Profits near the top

been doing it for many years

he ain't flashy but he grinds out more legit season victories/profits than any forum capper i've seen
    Where do I sign up for his picks?

How much are they?

Kansaska
    Kansaska's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

I didn't mean someone who I could blindly tail. I more was just curious about who is legit on the board and worth taking a look at.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Easy answer to this question is nobody that posts in Players Talk on an internet forum is worth tailing. Nobody.
    fixed

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Everyone ha their good and bad streaks it seems.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Kansaska View Post
    I didn't mean someone who I could blindly tail. I more was just curious about who is legit on the board and worth taking a look at.
    Many guys have very solid insight an analysis.

My best use of PT, is to get insight from people living in the area of a team you are looking into - as they are able to provide some local insight. The issue is sorting through the homerism.

Anyway, BOL!

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Seaweed Nation. There is no debate. Hitting 70% on the year all documented. Our unprecedented and unparalleled success continues to go under-the-radar to many new comers who are side-tracked by the countless and pointless threads made. Kansaka, i understand it might be confusing, and at times frustrating as a newcomer looking to cash. But believe me when i tell you this as many have grown to know. If you become a member and follower of Seaweed Nation, you will be showering in profits in the near future.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Seaweed Nation. There is no debate. Hitting 70% on the year all documented. Our unprecedented and unparalleled success continues to go under-the-radar to many new comers who are side-tracked by the countless and pointless threads made. Kansaka, i understand it might be confusing, and at times frustrating as a newcomer looking to cash. But believe me when i tell you this as many have grown to know. If you become a member and follower of Seaweed Nation, you will be showering in profits in the near future.
    I've been a longtime member of Seaweed Nation, and it's the greatest thing that ever happened to my life, and more importantly, my bankroll.

I used to wake up every morning, hating my existence, living paycheck to paycheck, and then I decided I would take a chance in life and joined Seaweed Nation. Since then, I have a new swagger, my pockets are deep, and I spend most of my time fighting off the ladies.

It's been an amazing experience. I would suggest others do the same.

Signed,
    Joe

Little Rock, Arkansas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341, and trytrytry

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've been a longtime member of Seaweed Nation, and it's the greatest thing that ever happened to my life, and more importantly, my bankroll.

I used to wake up every morning, hating my existence, living paycheck to paycheck, and then I decided I would take a chance in life and joined Seaweed Nation. Since then, I have a new swagger, my pockets are deep, and I spend most of my time fighting off the ladies.

It's been an amazing experience. I would suggest others do the same.

Signed,
    Joe

Little Rock, Arkansas

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    love the plays but they are so hard to track. cant ever seem to find any of your threads/posts until its too late

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Brutus84. Seer is a winner but I got the x factor

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Swinging Johnson is pretty good

guy by the name of Buztah was great at spot plays

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

JJGold

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I doubt many long term winners are going to spell out all of their bets and analysis. It involves too much analysis and line shopping to then post everything you do for other players to follow. It also feels like you are giving too much work and effort away for free. My biggest play yesterday was Dal-3 at half and Dal to score first 2nd half. The last thing I was thinking about when betting these was logging on to SBR.

You really never know who is a winner based on the smallish sample sizes I have seen posted here. But like all gamblers, it is safe to assume most posters lose, although some do post good plays and analysis and win long term. Absorb it all and incorporate it into your own methodolgy.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Op can't be serious with this question. There are no successful cappers here at SBR PT. The successful ones are those who never post their plays in a separate thread. Most will make a "lock" thread but have no idea really what they're doing. Most of these "lock" threads are meant to fade but if it wins, the OP of the lock thread will come in looking for some credit. But if it looses, you won't see the OP until next week's "lock" thread again.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buzzy was a fukking legend.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

It's easier to find losers and fade you really can make a few nice scores doing that.
    If you want a couple of solid cappers Yismen and Stevenash

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Usually you can look around and find guys having good season threads. Seer in football, Mike in Nascar every week, Madcapper was solid in baseball 1st half at Rx. Also you can check out the service plays section here, if you know who and what to look for you can incorporate winning plays from them.

The best way to determine who is sharp is to critically read their analysis and opinions. Obviously threads titled, Lock of a Lifetime, Unloading Huge on... etc are rush gamblers who are having fun mismanaging their bankrolls, more comedy in those threads than useful information.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave MeatWad 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    It's easier to find losers and fade you really can make a few nice scores doing that.
    If you want a couple of solid cappers Yismen and Stevenash
    Wouldn't finding losers be the same thing as finding winners?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

At what sport?

2012 Swinger's NFL: 10-14-1 (-22.15 units)

Last Week 1-3 (-8.6 units)

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

they don't come along too often but look for stuff like this
    **take tampa bay +7

my main picks are on an 11-0 run.
    bound to cool off sometime, but the trend is your friend and i have been quite good for years

i was keeping them in one thread, but i kept getting harassed for picks on a daily basis, and to be honest sometimes i go weeks without seeing a solid pick

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    No Coin said he went 10-1 today

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I went 6-0 on Saturday

12 Last