dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Do you find it disrespectful.....

Do you find it disrespectful when players spit during the National Anthem? I seen two Rams players spit during the American Anthem. Kinda made me ticked, as it seemed they were spitting on America.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Couldn't care less

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should take a fat shit during it as far as I'm concerned.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

Better Question: What does the national anthem have to do with a football game? Why commercialize something that is to be revered? The whole fukking thing is a phony exercise in stupidity. Welcome aboard average mindless American.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Do you find it disrespectful when players spit during the National Anthem? I seen two Rams players spit during the American Anthem. Kinda made me ticked, as it seemed they were spitting on America.

You have just outed yourself...no way you've played any team sports on any level lol...these guys are focused and its natural to spit in that siutuation...they are not being rude to America.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

The right wing party "spits on America" everyday yet they are allowed to run for President. Big deal.

d34d_p00l
    d34d_p00l's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

nope

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

come on man

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote some betting props or GTFO.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Opie ask this loser to leave NOW!

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post

You have just outed yourself...no way you've played any team sports on any level lol...these guys are focused and its natural to spit in that siutuation...they are not being rude to America.
    Uhhh, trying to figure out the relationship between focusing and spitting.... having a hell of a time.... help a fool out please.

"THE FIRST THING to remember is that it's a battle song.
    The most memorable lines involve rockets and bombs, and the lesser-known verses conjure "the havoc of war" and "the gloom of the grave."

The second thing to remember? It's a taunt, a lyrical grenade chucked at a defeated opponent. "See that flag still flying, the one you tried to capture?" it famously asks the British. Then it answers: "Scoreboard."

That's why, in a country that loudly lauds actions on the battlefield and the playing field, "The Star-Spangled Banner" and American athletics have a nearly indissoluble marriage. Hatched during one war, institutionalized during another, this song has become so entrenched in our sports identity that it's almost impossible to think of one without the other.

Our nation honors war. Our nation loves sports. Our nation glorifies winning. Our national anthem strikes all three chords at the same time."

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/6...-espn-magazine

"During World War II, baseball games again became venues for large-scale displays of patriotism, and technological advances in public address systems allowed songs to be played without a band. “The Star-Spangled Banner” was played before games throughout the course of the war, and by the time the war was over, the pregame singing of the national anthem had become cemented as a baseball ritual, after which it spread to other sports."

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/16023

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

who gives a fukk? our national anthem is about WAR!!!