Betpoints: 66

kick a fg! COMEON LOL

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    unbelievable. should of just been taking knees and went into the half 14-6
    Are you fukking retarded, pal? You really are a spaz. You need to settle down or you'll burn out before your 19th birthday.

God bless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sunde91

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Are you fukking retarded, pal? You really are a spaz. You need to settle down or you'll burn out before your 19th birthday.

God bless.
    suk my dik pal. didnt know jax had 3 time outs.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

suk my dik pal. didnt know jax had 3 time outs.
    You're giving useless play by play commentary on a game, posting like a fukking friendless, broke dik shut in, and you didn't even know how many time outs the teams had before starting the thread? They are lit up on the screen, you fukk. Get a fukking clue, pal.

zoo youk

did you notice how my thread title was a question u dumb fuk? i was not watchi g the game. get lost your the type of garbage sbr doesnt need
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

did you notice how my thread title was a question u dumb fuk? i was not watchi g the game. get lost your the type of garbage sbr doesnt need
    You're so fukking clueless you don't even know when you're being rhetorical. It's okay if you need to Google what rhetorical means, kid.

It's quite obvious you have no friends and turn to the forum to feel as if you're socializing. It's not surprising you have no friends since no one likes hanging out with clueless hamburgers like you. Your threads are as pathetic as your existence in this world, you non-contributing waste of space.

May God have mercy on you.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're so fukking clueless you don't even know when you're being rhetorical. It's okay if you need to Google what rhetorical means, kid.

It's quite obvious you have no friends and turn to the forum to feel as if you're socializing. It's not surprising you have no friends since no one likes hanging out with clueless hamburgers like you. Your threads are as pathetic as your existence in this world, you non-contributing waste of space.

Can't you channel your energy into something positive, as no one likes antagonists, as it serves no purpose to the forum membership. Just saying ....

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Can't you channel your energy into something positive, as no one likes antagonists, as it serves no purpose to the forum membership. Just saying ....
    Clearly that little spaz doesn't have a father figure in his life. I'm giving him important life lessons here, pal. He'll thank me when he's older.

God bless.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are being pretty childish actually. If you cannot be positive about something, or share pertinent information, please don't post, as the forum does not need this type of childish behavior. It is a forum of sharing information about wagering, not a psych forum.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    You are being pretty childish actually. If you cannot be positive about something, or share pertinent information, please don't post, as the forum does not need this type of childish behavior. It is a forum of sharing information about wagering, not a psych forum.
    There's something to be said for someone with your avatar calling other people childish.

Anyway, I was just being polite. Let me respond to you the way I should have in the first place:

Never fukking heard of you, pal.

zoo youk

absolutely hilarious coming from you. the irony.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

absolutely hilarious coming from you. the irony.
    I'm amazed you didn't start a new thread just to say that one line. You're learning, kid. You're learning.

First 12