High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If you're extra nice to TTwarrior, he'll send you winners too!

I have been too busy to cap games myself and so TTwarrior--the head SBR forum moderator on here, has been very kind to send me his plays. A lot of you guys doubt him and if you only believe--like with Santa Clause, he will send you x-mas gifts too.

Also, never bet without checking in with TT. I put a bet in on the Tampa/ Minny under because I wanted some action and promptly pm'd TT, who told me to hurry and take the over. Thanks again, only cost me $10 buckeroos. Opie and Carpediem are also guys who it pays to be on their good sides. If you buy Diem a broad--make sure she has a sweet personality, he'll hook you up with plays for life. Well worth the investment, but I gotta continue to roll with the hot hand, and that's SBR's head fantasy mod, MR. TTWarrior. Thanks again pal sir!

High3rEl3m3nt

TT, I have some life insurance questions and assume that you'd know what's best. Will pm you and ask you what to roll with. Thanks sir!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

another lie, never sent u a pm ever, you've been reported

seahawk fan and a non pro, says it all

you mad bro?

pass on the insurance as you are now blocked as of 1 min from now after i press post quick reply

High3rEl3m3nt

i am confused.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

NOW teletubby is talking to himself!!!

ttwarrior, it is bad enough that you have about 10 ghosts on this site, but now you have one of them call you the HEAD MODERATOR?????

High3rEl3m3nt

I am so sorry MR. Warrior, I stepped out of line. TT is not the kind of guy that likes to draw attention to himself. Someone else sent me these plays. Someone hated on SBR. Mods please delete thread.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    NOW teletubby is talking to himself!!!

ttwarrior, it is bad enough that you have about 10 ghosts on this site, but now you have one of them call you the HEAD MODERATOR?????

Its funny to see you talk about ghost