Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

WoW LSU hunny badger arrested along with QB jordan Jefferson

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...d-drug-charges

WoW Honey badger was the best CB in college football now hell be nothin but a has been

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

eh smoking a little cheeba , they need to just legalize this shit , i know when i puff the magic dragon i focus a bit more when playing madden.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this is not even a big deal at all. Fukk the media for making this a story. fukk them.

guys just smokin a little weed hangin out with friend reminissing on the good ol LSU days playing some madden and talkin bout hoez

fukk the police and fukk the media

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I got nothing against smoking it ocassionaly but 4th time busted , really, out of the football program, how stupid one can really be?

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

yeah well theres no way LSU will take him back its going to be a lesson to all players a future players to not Break the law or you wont play plus the School Dean Wont allow him back a regular college student with a drug chrage cant even get into college or get loans or aid

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6838

Quote Originally Posted by John Morrison View Post
    eh smoking a little cheeba , they need to just legalize this shit , i know when i puff the magic dragon i focus a bit more when playing madden.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I've known more than a few stoners in my time. And, from an athletic performance viewpoint, I find it difficult to consider a performance enhancer (unless the athlete has a hard time relaxing or is in severe pain).

The bottom is, it's against the rules (whether or not those rules are fair). And he's been busted before. For him to flagrantly risk his career like this...well, I can't say I'm shedding a tear for him right now.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thugs, crickets a chirping

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

I feel for the man, Ive been in a couple college houses/living conditions where my roommates were serving bud making dough for everyone, people get over charged all the time in our society. the police just arrest everyone who live in the residence unless one of the residents are going to cop to it. but if they cop to it, they are not gonna beat the charge. but if no one cops to it, your all originally gonna get charged, but more than likely the charges will stick to no one (especially those who dont admit). shame on the media for making false accusations a story. i mean matthieu is the one who agreed to a search. maybe he didnt know about the mary jane when he decided to agree to such a rediculous concept. of course police say they are given consent to search all the time, even when theyre not given consent, happened to me once personally, police even wrote up in police report I gave them consent to search. freaking lieing bastards.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    I feel for the man, Ive been in a couple college houses/living conditions where my roommates were serving bud making dough for everyone, people get over charged all the time in our society. the police just arrest everyone who live in the residence unless one of the residents are going to cop to it. but if they cop to it, they are not gonna beat the charge. but if no one cops to it, your all originally gonna get charged, but more than likely the charges will stick to no one (especially those who dont admit). shame on the media for making false accusations a story. i mean matthieu is the one who agreed to a search. maybe he didnt know about the mary jane when he decided to agree to such a rediculous concept. of course police say they are given consent to search all the time, even when theyre not given consent, happened to me once personally, police even wrote up in police report I gave them consent to search. freaking lieing bastards.
    Are you alright?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

he over performed during his 2 years @ LSU. he has average speed. it was exposed in the NC Game last year when he couldn't cover AL's WR's