Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Im nice and hungover and I wake up this shit.

Get a Life?

Kid you are a punk to me. I am sure I am going to let anyone freeroll a bet for a half unit off me.

I love the "try me", you are laughable, talking to someone who has faught hard fights in some of the toughest prisons in the country over much less than $1k.

I have been convicted of killing before, and I spent 2 years in solitary confinement for actions within institutions, classified as "A threat to the inmate population." Lol, you better realize who you are talking to.

I am not going to argue in threads with you, anyone who has successfully handicapped for as long as I have can see you are an amateur from your thought processes/post alone.

penetrate off you immature broke dick scrub, you are barking up the wrong tree. I don't have time for your childish BS, if you send me a PM it will be deleted before read.

Courtesy of Meatwad. SBR you really shouldn't keep such gangsters on the forum. They are some intimidatgin fukkers. HAHAHAH

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Get a life

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by GChild View Post
    Get a life

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brother

Having spent about 3 lifetimes on the streets, hard time does not mean much other than you got caught. I am sure you see the logic there.

Not sayin you can't handle yourself, I never judge that until I see it but I gotta question you coming out and telling folk your business like that.

Don't feel obligated to give the two bit fukks here any explanation for their fukkin bullshit, most of them ain't worth the time of day.

Get to where you gotta say shit about yourself like you did and you should probably just put the fukk on ignore and carry on.

Good luck with your plays this week.
    Points Awarded:

Justin3587 gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

wtf did you say to this guy to set him off?

Justin3587

Just being the prikk that I am set him off.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Just being the prikk that I am set him off.
    simple enough

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Saloon please

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Brother

Having spent about 3 lifetimes on the streets, hard time does not mean much other than you got caught. I am sure you see the logic there.

Not sayin you can't handle yourself, I never judge that until I see it but I gotta question you coming out and telling folk your business like that.

Don't feel obligated to give the two bit fukks here any explanation for their fukkin bullshit, most of them ain't worth the time of day.

Get to where you gotta say shit about yourself like you did and you should probably just put the fukk on ignore and carry on.

Good luck with your plays this week.
    Billy is right. A lot of bitches in the pen. Harmless mother fukkers that you wonder how they even landed in jail.