kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

bookiewhisper where did you go

system wasnt bad for the first week..was hoping he would put the basher behind him and repost.....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy went tout...pm me for his website.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy had his same thread posted in multiple places searching for suckers.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I was going to say that, I bet he got some people to pay for picks after seeing a 20 pick sample size, and he jumped ship for the cash.

At least he hopefully brought the idiots away from SBR with him.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there are many frauds and wannabe touts that come and go.

don't fall for their tricks.

also, never pay for picks. you'll be better off flipping a nice shiny coin.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

it does really suck...its ust nice to see someone post picks with confidence without alot of bull shit...i search everyday to see if some one is looking at something that i am not..i am at the sportsbok just listening and talking to the older guys to get a differet perspective on games

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Franz...I apologize, I didn't see you were a Bash Attendee. I don't know what happened to the guy, didn't mean to lie to you.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 69086

Quote Originally Posted by kfranz31 View Post
    it does really suck...its ust nice to see someone post picks with confidence without alot of bull shit...i search everyday to see if some one is looking at something that i am not..i am at the sportsbok just listening and talking to the older guys to get a differet perspective on games
    Franz, the problem was that he was 10-1 before he even started. While that might happen, you cannot use that in the fashion that he did without having an agenda. He had scam written all over him. I asked him one very general question and his response was anything but general. That told me all I needed too know.
    Don't know if you are into the horses or not and no , I do not post picks, but plenty of good guys do in the horse forum, but I do answer any and all questions pertaining to horse racing. My thread is a Q and A format . If you like the races, take a look, if not, no problem.
    Best of luck.