tubguy
    tubguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

My 3 TEASE for tonight!

First of all I'd like to say what's up to everyone. I've been following along for quite some time now and finally decided to make a username and join in on the discussions! I just started wagering this season (NFL, MLB, NCAAF) and as of now I'm not doing too bad (29-21-1). After this semester is over I'm going to start researching and playing around with modeling as I have already taken all the engineering mathematics courses and have fair programming knowledge. Well enough about me and onto my pick for tonight! What do you think?

TB + 13.5-110
    UNDER 51.5-110

&

CLEMSON -4-110

Murray Rothbard
    Scared Money Don't Make Money
    Murray Rothbard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Diggin the picks bro. BOL.

King Swizz
    Update your status
    King Swizz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The under scares me.. could easily see this game soaring over that mark.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

fellow engineer here, graduated from u of m in 2010 in electrical engineering and computer science. Good luck to you ! Doing a 6 pt teaser as well with TB +12.5 and Clemson -6.5.

tubguy

Quote Originally Posted by jakejd82 View Post
    fellow engineer here, graduated from u of m in 2010 in electrical engineering and computer science. Good luck to you ! Doing a 6 pt teaser as well with TB +12.5 and Clemson -6.5.

Not too far from you. I'm at UCF, junior in computer engineering! How's the field treating you? Btw, nice pics!

tubguy

Quote Originally Posted by King Swizz View Post
    The under scares me.. could easily see this game soaring over that mark.
    I find it hard to see this game getting up there with TB's rush D. I know they haven't faced a threat such as AP yet but I'm still confident they will limit him in some way. I think percy harvin will be the difference maker here.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

sorry... University of Michigan... Not Miami. Job is going great, I am developing software using the .Net framework, mostly C# but some VB. Good luck in your studies