HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

henne is better thats what bothers me with taking gb by so many points

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    henne is better thats what bothers me with taking gb by so many points
    The same Henne who was up 10 against Oakland and couldn't close out one of the WORST teams in football?
    Last edited by Justin3587; 10-25-12 at 05:54 AM. Reason: typo

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    The same Henne who was up 10 against Oakland and couldn't close out one of the WORST teams in football?
    Gabbert is consistently a bottom 1 or 2 QB in the NFL according to advanced statistical ratings. You need to specify what exactly Henne did or did not do in the Oakland game.

To judge his performance you have to specify stats and or plays, not just mention the team didn't hold a 10 pt lead . Saying he alone failed to close out a 10 point lead is not very reflective of his performance in that game.

Both of these QB's are bums, and as far as oddsmakers are concerend they are nearly interchangable without having a significant effect on the spread.

1000th post, time to retire
    Last edited by MeatWad; 10-25-12 at 06:17 AM.

Justin3587

Gabbert 8-12 110 yards 1 TD 123.6 QB rating,

Henne 9-20 71 yards 0 TD 54.4 QB rating.

Gabbert left in the second quarter by the way.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Henne is a better overall quarterback, motherfukker hasn't been taking any snaps or practicing at all though so what did you expect last week? He wasn't plannin on comin in... he went from starting QB on the Dolphins to backup to backup on the Jags... I doubt he gives a fuk anymore

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Henne is a better overall quarterback, motherfukker hasn't been taking any snaps or practicing at all though so what did you expect last week? He wasn't plannin on comin in... he went from starting QB on the Dolphins to backup to backup on the Jags... I doubt he gives a fuk anymore
    Oh I know what a bad beat in life. It's definitely not his play that made him a backup in the league or anything. LOL. I give up.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Lifetime is:

Gabbert 21 games 68.6 rating
    Henne 38 games 75.4 rating

Both are bums and pretty interchangable from an oddsmakers point of view. Oddsmaker had GB as the strongest team in the NFC at the end of last year. Not much has changed, they found their focus at Houston and will likely reestablish their dominance the rest of the way. Like Rodgers said before ripping the superbowl favorites Houston, "they know we are the favorites tonight" Betting Jax this game is pissing in the wind.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Lifetime is:

Gabbert 21 games 68.6 rating
    Henne 38 games 75.4 rating

Both are bums and pretty interchangable from an oddsmakers point of view. Oddsmaker had GB as the strongest team in the NFC at the end of last year. Not much has changed, they found their focus at Houston and will likely reestablish their dominance the rest of the way. Like Rodgers said before ripping the superbowl favorites Houston, "they know we are the favorites tonight" Betting Jax this game is pissing in the wind.
    Totally agree. Green Bay is definitely the play. However, Gabbert is definitely improving. You HAVE to give him that.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Late Sharp $$ will be on Jax. GB 2 blowout wins in a row, and coming into this game banged up, Nelson 90% out for this with a hammy. GB will just go through the motions in this game, win but no cover.