Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Which teams do you feel most confident about winning straight up this week in NFL?

I was thinking

1. Bears over Panthers
    2. Patriots over Rams
    3. Broncos over Saints
    4. Steelers over Redskins
    5. Giants over Cowboys

which teams would you pick?

I don't believe in Tony Romo, i just think the NY Giants are 10 times better than the Cowboys but this may be a risky pick.

I am also kind of concerned with the Steelers because without Palamalu will they be able to stop RG3?

And the Patriots ... Tom Brady and that offense is great but the Rams play good defense and the Patriots probably have the worst defense in the NFL.

i also like
    Eagles over Falcons
    Titans over Colts
    Chargers over Browns
    Jets over Dolphins

i'm trying to narrow this down and do a 5 team parlay. I need to cash this one, i'm more concerned about cashing it than how much it wins b/c i need a winner bad this week.
    Patriots
    Broncos
    Steelers
    I think are the best in 5 teams that you thought. Good luck Bro.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots
    Green Bay
    San Fran

Those are the only 3 I'd be confident in taking ML.
    Possibly Bears/Eagles.

I already on Eagles, so I like them, but not for whatever you're trying to do as "needing to cash this one"

Anakata
    Anakata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Denver- Has the better defense, we got a little bit of snow in some areas last night nothing major though should be nice weather come Sunday evening mid 60's
    Eagles- Not sure what Reid record is coming out of a bye, but its one of the best out there, Vick will be up for this game against his old team. Dirty Birds bout to get exposed.
    Chargers- desperate for a win
    Titans- CJ is starting to be himself
    Giants- Want revenge for that bs loss earlier in the season. Dallas can't even get 20 on the board hell they struggled against the Panthers, they'll prob get up for this one, but I'll take Eli over gay romo Instead of doing a parlay I'd put it all on the Giants. Good luck mayne

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by Huego View Post
    stay away from the bears. i think panthers have a great chance for the straight up win.
    No chance..lol. Bears defense is playing lights out and the Panthers offense is pathetic. Bears win this one easy.

First 12