Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Winning 10 in a row

I have reeled off winning streaks of 10-12 in a row 4 times in the last 5 months. Is this something that is common among professional cappers or even lay people like us? I am just curious if I can get that hot or everyone gets that hot once in awhile. I don't know if I should pursue anything in handicapping or what??? Any input would be appreciated.

-Melda

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    I have reeled off winning streaks of 10-12 in a row 4 times in the last 5 months. Is this something that is common among professional cappers or even lay people like us? I am just curious if I can get that hot or everyone gets that hot once in awhile. I don't know if I should pursue anything in handicapping or what??? Any input would be appreciated.

-Melda
    If you are betting against the spread -110 on all or most games thats very good. Statistically if you can win 55% of the time you will make a lot of money. Do you ever go on 8-9 game losing streaks? 10-12 wins in a row multiple times would be a definite anomaly and is not likely if you were to just pick random games. Someone hopefully will do the math for you as I don't really want to do it right now, but if you have made money betting significant volume over 5 months, then you likely are on a good track.

pcbaseball
    pcbaseball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Somehow I am on a 11 game win streak. This is very rare for me I was down alot before the win streak and now I am up a little. Hopefully it will continue. If you have win streaks like this 4 times in 6 months please pm me with your bets. I win but very little.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Screenshot or it didn't fukkin happen.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

A few years ago I hit 11 in a row on baseball and not chalk either then I think I went 4-21 on my next 25 bets.

Justin3587

Jesus Christ. This thread is full of avatar-less fukkers. You guys need to get your life together.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

I bet reasonably high volume compared to a lot of people here and it isn't super uncommon for me to go on 10+ streaks each way. Of course if you're betting five games a weekend those won't come around near as often as they do for someone betting over 100 games a weekend.

Statistically speaking you are going to win around 50% ATS in the long term regardless of if you are Billy Walters or Broke Lenders.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    I bet reasonably high volume compared to a lot of people here and it isn't super uncommon for me to go on 10+ streaks each way. Of course if you're betting five games a weekend those won't come around near as often as they do for someone betting over 100 games a weekend.

Statistically speaking you are going to win around 50% ATS in the long term regardless of if you are JUSTIN3587 or Broke Lenders.
    Ahh thanks Duff!

Melda

Ahhhh i play everyday, a lot of the games were baseball money lines (which is so easy) and WNBA when it was in full force. One was all NBA. I bet through an agent on Beteagle. Something happened with that guy and he told me never to contact him again....after I lost about a G. So it must have been serious. So I woulda copy and pasted the streaks I had but it doesn't let me access my shit anymore. Anyway, I found files for two decent streaks I had. I wouldn't come here to post false shit like a lot of people do, because, really, there's nothing in it for me. I was simply just curious if people get as hot as I do and as often. And if it would be a good idea to pursue something.

Melda

And it's not letting me insert the images from my computer on here? not familiar with that.

Melda

100 games a weekend sounds crazy, i was probably like a 5-6 a day guy, from 150-400 a game.