RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to earn a FREE PAYCHECK!!!

The #'s are in...

Just take the Jacksonville Jaguars Money Line for their next 2 games.

They MUST win a game. They have got to be very angry everytime they step on the field. Them boyz want to win.

Trust me this is my 5STAR PLAY!!!

ps..THANK ME LATER

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    The #'s are in...

Just take the Jacksonville Jaguars Money Line for their next 2 games.

They MUST win a game. They have got to be very angry everytime they step on the field. Them boyz want to win.

Wouldnt this theory apply to every game they play? Unless they just want to win specific games than you must be on to something

Michael55123
    Michael55123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yeah.... Bet the money line against them on the Jaguars against the patriots... a free paycheck... lol.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

no this is a perfect example of what the pro handicappers talk about.

Everybody is on the dynasty patriots or the near perfect green bay packers and their leader Aarron Rodgers.

Everyone discounts JAX and public is all over Pats and Pack.

ML is like +475 or something like it was last week when Jets played at NE. (and almost won..should have won)

Jax has only beat the Colts this year and public has to be writing them off as Hot Garbage.

They are in GB this week and spread is at +17 ML has not been posted yet(at least not at 5D's)

Perfect scenario to bet large on the JAX ML bet like 2-3 units at least. ML should be about 650+++

Everybody sees GB blowout at home(including GB) meanwhile GB players are dealing w/ family, maybe getting some puuusy this week, snortin a line or two and kickin back.

JAX is practicing, studying tape and mad as hell