vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Pounding Tampa Bay +6.5 and ML +235

This line is a joke. Tampa Bay should win this game or atleast keep it close. No way vikings should be laying 6.5 here. Pound tampa bay here boys. The public will get buried in this game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CapperGuy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I love this play vyom. Was just going to start a thread about it myself.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

The line isn't that off. Vikings have been pretty decent and bucs defense is just awful. I would take the pointys gun to head but I think minny wins the game. I also like the under.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The line isn't that off. Vikings have been pretty decent and bucs defense is just awful. I would take the pointys gun to head but I think minny wins the game. I also like the under.
    i thought -4 was much more realistic.. bucs can stop the run, ap nursing a ankle and it a short week, yea bucs pass d is trash but min a one man band take harvin away and ponder makes terrible decisions..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i thought -4 was much more realistic.. bucs can stop the run, ap nursing a ankle and it a short week, yea bucs pass d is trash but min a one man band take harvin away and ponder makes terrible decisions..
    At some point, going 8 for 20 for 58 yards or whatever Ponder was is going to catch up to the Vikings.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already pounded the +6.5 couldn't believe it

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

so much pounding, i can't take it!

Points Awarded:

mlb gave KktdocT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    At some point, going 8 for 20 for 58 yards or whatever Ponder was is going to catch up to the Vikings.
    last 3 weeks he has made some throws that made no fukkin sense, wouldnt even have helped team if they were complete and instead were turnovers...ive always kinda liked him but his decision making been bad of late and ultimately i like bucs despite their pass d and would argue all day they a better team than zona who opened much shorter...

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I don't know. The Vikings have been pretty consistent this year. The Buccs offense is hit or miss. I think the line is about right at -6.5 or -7. Freeman can go off against weak defenses like the Saints but I don't think he'll have much success against a consistent Vikings D at home. I'm tempted to take the points but think the Vikings win SU. Do they cover? Maybe another backdoor cover by the Buccs on national tv but definitely not a SU win for the Buccs.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Free half point on Thursday night game. +7

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    I don't know. The Vikings have been pretty consistent this year. The Buccs offense is hit or miss. I think the line is about right at -6.5 or -7. Freeman can go off against weak defenses like the Saints but I don't think he'll have much success against a consistent Vikings D at home. I'm tempted to take the points but think the Vikings win SU. Do they cover? Maybe another backdoor cover by the Buccs on national tv but definitely not a SU win for the Buccs.

i dont dislike minny as a team so dont wanna bang on them too much bet in reality we talking about a pass d that was miserable last yr and obvioulsy they have made improvement but i have no problem, saying that some of that has to do with the many weak passing teams they have faced, tb has better weapons on the outside than anyone they have faced up to this point, i guess that not 100% fair as zona has talent on outside but no oline and terrible qb negated that, i think it ridiculous they opened zona as a shorter dog than bucs, then again i hit minny up last week as i felt that line was short... whether they win or not who knows it the nfl after all but the price doesnt line up with the real chances bucs have imo...

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I hear ya Bank. U guys definitely have tons more knowledge on football than I do. I've already admitted in my NFL thread I have limited knowledge but I'm learning quick. I've won the past 2 weeks on what people consider both "sharp" and "square" plays. My weakness is going all in all the time and initially felt really good the Vikings win SU. After reading all the posts and angles on Tampa, I may stay away or bet real small. This game is tougher to cap then it seems.

2daBank

I hear ya Bank. U guys definitely have tons more knowledge on football than I do. I've already admitted in my NFL thread I have limited knowledge but I'm learning quick. I've won the past 2 weeks on what people consider both "sharp" and "square" plays. My weakness is going all in all the time and initially felt really good the Vikings win SU. After reading all the posts and angles on Tampa, I may stay away or bet real small. This game is tougher to cap then it seems.
    "sharp" /"square" means jack shit to me,,as you said they both cash and far as im concerned just get in the way of real capping... sometimes more knowledge isnt a good thing in nfl as more times than not gms come down to a few plays either way, anyone who thinks they got this sport pegged is lying to themselves,,anyone who been at it long enough has probably had monster years, awful years, and a bunch in between, just the way it is..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick, and bane

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Well said again. I absolutely hate when people say, "that play was sharp or square." Maybe it's limited knowledge and luck that I have picked winners the past couple weeks. NFL is really a crapshoot anyway. We can cap the shit out of the game and the team we pick will probably win or lose from reasons we didn't even consider. Maybe I'm naive but I think Minny gets it done at home, but like most NFL games, will probably come down to the last play for a cover or no cover by the Buccs. I don't know how u guys bet this shit year after year.

King Swizz
    Update your status
    King Swizz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikes shouldn't be laying 7 period. Especially against an offense who has shown that they can be explosive and score rather easily.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6365

Bucs will not be able to stop the run. The Vikings O-Line is absolutely dominant.

Even with absolutely ZERO THREAT of the pass against the Cardinals, they still couldn't stop the run. I know TB's rush defense is much better but go back to the SF vs Minny game. You cannot stop the Vikings running attack. O-line is too good .
    Last edited by CMNoney; 10-23-12 at 06:43 PM.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a little bit of an eye for the over and am waiting on the injury reports from game day. I don't think that either team is going to game plan to run the ball that much. I also don't think the numbers have caught up with the new found success of the passing game for Tampa. A lot of nagging injuries to the back end of the Viking defense to keep an eye on. Especially in a short week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Bucs will not be able to stop the run. The Vikings O-Line is absolutely dominant.

Even with absolutely ZERO THREAT of the pass against the Cardinals, they still couldn't stop the run. I know TB's rush defense is much better but go back to the SF vs Minny game. You cannot stop the Vikings running attack. O-line is too good .
    ap gonna be sore on a short week..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I have a little bit of an eye for the over and am waiting on the injury reports from game day. I don't think that either team is going to game plan to run the ball that much. I also don't think the numbers have caught up with the new found success of the passing game for Tampa. A lot of nagging injuries to the back end of the Viking defense to keep an eye on. Especially in a short week.

well that really throws a wrench in my thu night 1st half under autoplay,,it been so good to me i can never stop, lol..wanted to stop in the ten/pit gm but still couldnt help myself (only over on year and been betting them from the jump)...

O'doyleRules
    O'doyleRules's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

The Bucs beat the vikings last year in Minni....../thread

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

well that really throws a wrench in my thu night 1st half under autoplay,,it been so good to me i can never stop, lol..wanted to stop in the ten/pit gm but still couldnt help myself (only over on year and been betting them from the jump)...
    Wait for the reports banker. Tampa bay can't run here and the Vikes don't have to. Gonna be a lot of clock stoppage. Winfield is pretty gimpy with a knee.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Vikings were great value early on but now I think their lines are a bit inflated.

I see no reason why the Bucs can't win this game. Tampa Bay is only 2-4 but all four losses have been very close games.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

vikings continue winning big here. Why are people still down on Minnesotta? 5-2 and playing great at home. Solid defense, AP running well, Bucs coming off an emotional loss and they come out flat here and get dominated early.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Wait for the reports banker. Tampa bay can't run here and the Vikes don't have to. Gonna be a lot of clock stoppage. Winfield is pretty gimpy with a knee.
    i agree with that, and not so sure min will be able to run a lot either,,,question is will both coaches just abandon rush and take to air? thing is bro is i dont cap these thu night totals, going back to last yr i just started betting the 1st half under blindly and it has served me well, these short week nfl cash grab shitfest generally are just that low scoring shitfest...

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tampa is sharp play. Tampas weakness is secondary not d line. Vikings strength is running game not pass. So this is good match up for TB they will have a shot for straight up win. Now just have to see if line movement agrees with your pick and if it does it will be very strong play if not than its a small play

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by ashulga View Post
    Tampa is sharp play. Tampas weakness is secondary not d line. Vikings strength is running game not pass. So this is good match up for TB they will have a shot for straight up win. Now just have to see if line movement agrees with your pick and if it does it will be very strong play if not than its a small play
    What's a sharp play?

2daBank

What's a sharp play?
    anything that i bet is the best answer,,,

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

"sharp" /"square" means jack shit to me,,as you said they both cash and far as im concerned just get in the way of real capping... sometimes more knowledge isnt a good thing in nfl as more times than not gms come down to a few plays either way, anyone who thinks they got this sport pegged is lying to themselves,,anyone who been at it long enough has probably had monster years, awful years, and a bunch in between, just the way it is..
    exactly. there are only sharp players and square players. 90% of public on a play doesn't mean it's a square play. If it were so easy to just fade public and bet RLM etc books would be out of business.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    This line is a joke. Tampa Bay should win this game or atleast keep it close. No way vikings should be laying 6.5 here. Pound tampa bay here boys. The public will get buried in this game.
    Vikings regression is coming. You don't give the board one legit reason WHY tampa can win/cover this game. This forum should be about getting opinion you can't find elsewhere.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

anything that i bet is the best answer,,,
    Lol

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    exactly. there are only sharp players and square players. 90% of public on a play doesn't mean it's a square play. If it were so easy to just fade public and bet RLM etc books would be out of business.
    I agree. People on this forum seem to be overly obsessed with being "sharp" and trying not to be "square." It's getting fukin annoying. Your pick is square, not its sharp. Who the fuk cares. Pick winners and its all good.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Vikings regression is coming. You don't give the board one legit reason WHY tampa can win/cover this game. This forum should be about getting opinion you can't find elsewhere.
    that what im here for goaty,,,i gave bunch of reasons to bet bucs here and in my thread way before this was up...

Goat Milk

that what im here for goaty,,,i gave bunch of reasons to bet bucs here and in my thread way before this was up...
    Yeah I'm gonna read your posts later tonight but that was directed more at the OP who expects us to follow him blindly without any solid reasons.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Goat sharp plays don't have reasons. They are plays where the unexpected happens pal.

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

great spot for TB here

1234 Last