2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Goat sharp plays don't have reasons. They are plays where the unexpected happens pal.
    that bs LB,,maybe unexpected by the majority but unless you can back up the reasons the "unexpected" will happen it just bs imo...im all for being on the road less traveled but only if i can justify the play, which isnt all that hard considering most ppl look at all the wrong things anyways...plenty of games im sure you dont play even tho the majority is on the other side cause you cant find a angle, has to be more than just expect the unexpected, for me anyways..

MoFoNick
    MoFoNick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I like the ML value, I will parlay BucsML/Giants also another bad line, for the overrated cowboys. Homecoming game for Giants.

Small bet.. +526

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by MoFoNick View Post
    I like the ML value, I will parlay BucsML/Giants also another bad line, for the overrated cowboys. Homecoming game for Giants.
    Omg, another "value" post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Omg, another "value" post.
    in fairness their is serious value in ml dogs this season as parity at a all time high and many of these spreads there just no way the ml is accurately reflecting the true chance the dog has of winning...

DAHOTCORNER29
    DAHOTCORNER29's Avatar Become A Pro!

I;m on Tampa +7. The Vikings are not that good. Starting to look more like the Cardinals :O

Deceiving!!! Pound TAMPA BOYS

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I was initially leaning towards Vikings ML but after reading this thread, you guys have changed my mind. TB does have a capable back in Martin but Freeman is the wild card. Hit or miss. I can see how the Buccs can load the box and double cover Harvin and make the Vikings thee wideouts/Ponder make plays. I might jump on the Buccs ML.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by DAHOTCORNER29 View Post
    I;m on Tampa +7. The Vikings are not that good. Starting to look more like the Cardinals :O

Deceiving!!! Pound TAMPA BOYS
    No, the Vikings r good, I just see the angles people came up with on this thread on a Tampa play. AP, Harvin, and the D is legit.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

The D is legit, the offense sucks minus AP. Tampa Bay can do an okay job at containing him.

Tampa Bay pass defense is NOT as bad as it is made out to be. People forget that in their games it became fukkin gunslinging contests like it was with the Giants and Saints... and in the other games it was fukkin Cam Newton and RG3 who are both capable of putting up yards when they want to.

Tampa Bay +7 is a GREAT play... I don't post often, but the fact that public is on Vikings makes it even better

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Vikings were great value early on but now I think their lines are a bit inflated.

I see no reason why the Bucs can't win this game. Tampa Bay is only 2-4 but all four losses have been very close games.
    Are you on Tampa?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

When the line first came out I wanted to be a square asshole and tease Vikings with the under or some shit... then the more I thought about it I figured why the fuk wouldn't I take a team who is just as capable if not more than winning WITH 7 points?

pretty fukkin simple

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

The line isn't that off. Vikings have been pretty decent and bucs defense is just awful. I would take the pointys gun to head but I think minny wins the game. I also like the under.
    I'm going to disagree that Tampa's D is a joke. They lost one of their top guys - that hurts.
    They are in EVERY ballgame, usually.
    What troubles me is that it takes MOST of the ballgame before Freeman wakes the F up. Dunno, playing Tampa on the ML is asking for Freeman to re-kindle his magic. That's a TON to ask - but Tampa + that many points?
    That's a gift IMO.

Whilst The Viqueens have 2 of the top/elite playmakers in the NFL, their O coordinator (Musgrave) is mostly shite. If you watch tape on them, they have EVERYTHING they need to be a STRONG team but a QB. Granted, Ponder is young and incredibly inconsistent (as is the O line - not enough 'effort' is my grade on them, although their C is pretty decent MOST plays).

I do not like Ponder's inconsistency at all. He's a bottom 10 QB about. Thing is, he is talented enough to be in the top 15 at this point - he just isn't right now. He MAY be that guy Thursday Night, though.
    I'd take Tampa + points ALL day in this spot. Heck, I think Tampa in a tease + some other game on Sunday is the best play this week.
    I think Tampa can WIN this game, but I trust their QB as you'd trust any sandwich you got off the value menu to look like the picture. Sciano is a VERY good coach. Eventually they will win ball games. Is it Thursday? I don't know - but I'm going to ride the Bucs and the points no doubt.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ +7 Tampa's line is in a great position for a Teaser.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Bucs couldn't win at home against the struggling Saints. Vikings are the real deal. I think Vikings cover by a touchdown.

Hawaiianwarrior
    Hawaiianwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    This line is a joke. Tampa Bay should win this game or atleast keep it close. No way vikings should be laying 6.5 here. Pound tampa bay here boys. The public will get buried in this game.

The more i look into his game i can see Minny covering, you have to wonder if Bucs will recover after that lost to the saints. Also they are on a short week on the road. This being a non-division game, and Ponder playing very good at home. This has a making of a Minny blowout! I'm waiting on word on who is white hat on game beofre i lock in my play.....Wish u the best!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

TB traveling halfway across the country on a short week after an emotional loss. I will take the Vikes. Tease the Vikes to win with Clemson and cash your ticket. Freeman will have a let down game against a better defense on the road. Harvin and AP have big games.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Goat sharp plays don't have reasons. They are plays where the unexpected happens pal.
    are you betting against L.A. this year to win the west?

unexpected would be steelers winning the sb this year?

unexpected would be rams beat the pats in new england? jax beats gb at home?

miami heat not winning the east thread?

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55602

sbr posters are as square as it gets. what you should pound is your pudd and keep your cash in your pocket.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

listin ppl im not certain im gonna play this gm but please ppl STOP IT!!! tb will box harvin and tb run d is stout and i trust me if theres 1 consistant stat/trend is freeman will throw 1 td bomb to mike w or v jackson i dont care who they play and last thing is min is a frod every year theres a team that starts off good and fades away late remember 4-2 bills and 4-2 buccs last year they fell hard

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Taking TB SU small play... Thursday night game... TB tough last second loss to NO Sunday... Schianno fired up...

Taking the Over for a dime

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If this was a Sunday game I would be all over Tampa. On a short week Tampa might just fold and get blown out.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Taking the Bucs + 7 here.

Was on the Vikings last week. Lucky I grabbed the Vikings - 6 1/2 early.

Vikings looked like they would coast to an easy win last week, then things got tight. Sweated that one out. Late bets pushed on the 7.

Ponder looked like crap last week, finishing the day completing 8 of 17 passes for a whopping 58 yards. Everybody has a bad game, but they were home and his mechanics and decision making were poor.

Peterson is a beast and he can go off on any Sunday. Bucs defense looks soft and you can wonder if they will come in flat off that loss to Saints after giving up a big lead?

Recent play of QB Freeman big factor in getting me to grab the Bucs and the Touchdown.

Freeman 748 yards passing last two weeks with 6 TD's and 1 INT.

Dog has done well in Vikings game last 9. 8-1 ATS.

Bucs 5-0 last 5 vs Vikings seals the deal.

I see the Vikings winning here, but in the range of 3 to 4 points. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Vikings up by 10 late in 4th and Freeman tossing the back door cover. gl

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

u guys have a problem of over thinking things

dude vikings take this and cover..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL Vy, but I don't like it...

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    u guys have a problem of over thinking things

dude vikings take this and cover..
    This!

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Vikings D, very hard hitting , and tough to score on so far,very stingy,and I like that old school run game between the tackles also, (The Bucks weakness is between the tackles and against the pass) I think they run a muck on TB and kill em with short stuff in the flat, frustrating the sh!t outa them , I also cant stand the Bucks coaching staff ...just my opinion , long game for TB on offense, and they get ran on and passed on time and time again ...redemption for the Vikings tonight ..... and lastly the Viks haven't beaten the Bucks since 2001 ....they are due in a big way, and they think this is their year ....or you could just put your money on Clemson tonight ... thats what I did .

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

This line is a joke. Tampa Bay should win this game or atleast keep it close. No way vikings should be laying 6.5 here. Pound tampa bay here boys. The public will get buried in this game.
    you started a thread so YOU MUST BE CORRECT!?!?!? :O

Lakers Dynasty
    Lakers Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Tampa & the points for me. However the Bucs are 31st against the pass.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Bucs couldn't win at home against the struggling Saints. Vikings are the real deal. I think Vikings cover by a touchdown.
    You'll soon find out, the Saints are better than the Vikings.

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I am a TB follower, and both of these teams are somewhat similar. Bucs have a good young Dline and can stop the run, but their Dbacks are awful. The Vikings however do not have receivers like the Saints or Giants (team that have exposed TBs DB's), and they sure do not have a qb like those teams. Vikings are more similar to the Chiefs on offense IMO. Peterson will have a good game, but will not run all over the bucs like some are suggesting. Especially on the short week where the running game has typically taken a beating on these Thursday games.

If the Bucs dont turn it over on offense they will win this game straight up, but I like them in this game to cover.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

line down to 5.5 now

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    are you betting against L.A. this year to win the west?

unexpected would be steelers winning the sb this year?

unexpected would be rams beat the pats in new england? jax beats gb at home?

miami heat not winning the east thread?
    no unexpected would be verlander getting rocked last night. zona winning in foxboro. colts beating the packers. pats losing at seattle( well i expected that). you know what i meanÉ nba is pretty much the only league where things go to script. but then again when its scripted they wanna make sure the script is played out or why bother scripting it.

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

I agree, on TAMPA BAY +7

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7481

where is everyone getting that the "public" is on vikings?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28675

Tampa Bay ML (+215)

GL guys

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

55% on TB Spread, 73% on Minnesota ML.

First 1234 Last