PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

5 dimes turned me into a "Cash Customer"

One time, one of my **** had a charge back on a couple deposits I made, and no there telling me "one time is too much." I can no longer make deposits with ************ anymore.

I've been a loyal customer to them for a long time, making a lot of deposits and now because one of my cards had a ********** there doing this to me. I do not think this is right...

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

than dont play there

it's not complicated.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

Did you iniatiate the **********?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Seems like a bad thread about 5Dimes pops up every 5 minutes around here these days.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    One time, one of my **** had a charge back on a couple deposits I made, and no there telling me "one time is too much." I can no longer make deposits with ************ anymore.

I've been a loyal customer to them for a long time, making a lot of deposits and now because one of my cards had a ********** there doing this to me. I do not think this is right...
    Why shouldn't they make you cash only??? No online book wants to deal with chargebacks, whether you did it or the card company did

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Why shouldn't they make you cash only??? No online book wants to deal with chargebacks, whether you did it or the card company did
    exactly

and other books will do the same so be prepared, ur probably on the shit list now

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post

Exactly. It's completely understandable. Sucks, but if it's happened once, it'll likely happen again.

I get messages from my fraud department of my DC/CC If I do too many deposits within a certain time, which will happen if I want to load up on a game. I always respond promptly to the text/email/call and say that I'm aware of the charge. Could of been something similar to that, where you never responded and the card considered it fraud, so they charged back. Not your fault, but the book shouldn't take a chance with you if it's happened before.

PorkChop

It happened one time to a card I no longer even use. And I told them to deduct the total amount from the chargebacks from my balance. Which they did.

And now I can no longer make deposits with ************ or receive payouts via Check.

PorkChop

I think that's ridiculous

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

It happened one time to a card I no longer even use. And I told them to deduct the total amount from the chargebacks from my balance. Which they did.

And now I can no longer make deposits with ************ or receive payouts via Check.
    You should consider yourself lucky that they didn't confiscate your balance say you still owe them for the ********** and then close your account. Most places will close your account for a ********** unintentional or intentional. Books don't like being the ones that are freerolled.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

That is like going to Walmart, stealing some stuff, getting caught, paying them back, and now you want them to allow you to shop there again? You are lucky you even can do cash only. I would ban you for life.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I have been a cash only player since day 1. Signed up with my nickname instead of my name on my drivers license and shit

PorkChop

How do you get your payouts now?

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I have been a cash only player since day 1. Signed up with my nickname instead of my name on my drivers license and shit
    How do you get your payouts now?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    smart guy

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

they are about to turn me into one too, customer service on this chat thing is kind of bad!