uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Attention all USA haters ------------- > If it weren't for the US most of you would be living in a country where you wouldn't have to worry about your wagering, you would be more concerned with who was invading your country this week. This isn't a political forum so leave that crap at the door.

This is coming from a founder of this site one of the original BTP winners but most of all a veteran of the United States Army 82nd airborn Division as well as a former member of a SOG A team. Leave your political views in a political forum.
    LOL yea thanks for all your help in world war 2.....oh wait you pretty much blew that up....Any smart person knows that most of the wars you perpetrated after were economically driven.

In before "what about 911 and the terrorists and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AMERICA AMERICA"

No one outside of the USA gives two shits about your stance on the middle east and more americans should inform themselves...learn about a corporation called Halliburton and read about their activities in the last 50 years.

While your at it, why not cross reference the former and present executives from Halliburton with the previous and current heads of state/military heads/congressmen/senators and even presidents. The revolving door is ridiculous and disgusting.

I'm sorry that you served for what I believe is a joke of a cause sir, I have no doubt that you are a very proud and brave individual, I'm sorry that this does offend you.

No one in america wants anything to change, no one wants to look at the real problems and the real reasons for everything.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Like I said I am through with this subject
    I did however have an aunt killed at the pentagon on 9/11 and i was sitting 3rd row front and center at president Bush's address to the nation in front of the pentagon. I also have Muslim friends and harbor no anomosity towards any country only certain organizations. I respect you views but as i said earlier lets keep this forum on sports not politics.

Good luck to all and if my country offends you thanks in advance for staying out of it.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Aces - "Like I said I am through with this subject"

Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Good luck to all and if my country offends you thanks in advance for staying out of it.
    Criticism of this or any other country is a right of USA citizens - it's known as "Freedom of Speech".

Telling people to leave the country or not enter it because you disagree with their opinion is you negating Freedom of Speech.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson.
    Last edited by Scooter; 10-26-12 at 01:53 PM.

NobodyUKnow
    NobodyUKnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1394

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Aces - "Like I said I am through with this subject"

Criticism of this or any other country is a right of USA citizens - it's known as "Freedom of Speech".

Telling people to leave the country or not enter it because you disagree with their opinion is you negating Freedom of Speech.
    I missed the part in the US Constitution about how "freedom of speech" or the 1st Amendment have anything remotely to do with what is said on a privately-owned Internet discussion forum. If I tell you to STFU, is that in some way "negating" your freedom of speech? I can see we have some real constitutional scholars here.

First 123