DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you deposit at Youwager, they will not honor the bonus listed at the top of SBR

FYI

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

shit book

3am cold calls

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Let's get Corbin on this

DudleyDawson

Doris says she has never heard of SBR and it doesn't matter what it says on SBR about deposit bonuses. She wouldn't even look at the link. So if you're gonna drop these thieves a dime expecting a $200 free play, you're not gonna get it.

DudleyDawson

Sorry crusty, had to make this a PRO only thread to keep your broke, fake ticket photo shoppin ass out

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    So if you're gonna drop these thieves a dime expecting a $200 free play, you're not gonna get it.
    Hi Dudley,

I think you may be a bit confused, please allow me to clarify. The flip banner advertises "20% freeplay". If you check the YouWager bonus page, that's offered in their bronze promo. No need to discuss SBR with the live chat rep - there's nothing special that you get, you may have confused the person.

As an aside, YouWager clerks are trained not to offer much over live chat to unknowns. When we've done SBR research, they've been unwilling to share even some of the most basic info less we were fully registered and even then they push for phone calls - it's just how they operate.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Dudley,

I think you may be a bit confused, please allow me to clarify. The flip banner advertises "20% freeplay". If you check the YouWager bonus page, that's offered in their bronze promo. No need to discuss SBR with the live chat rep - there's nothing special that you get, you may have confused the person.

As an aside, YouWager clerks are trained not to offer much over live chat to unknowns. When we've done SBR research, they've been unwilling to share even some of the most basic info less we were fully registered and even then they push for phone calls - it's just how they operate.
    No need to discuss SBR with the live rep? Well that wasn't my intention but when I'm clicking on the 20% bonus on SBR's link...and being declined the bonus by the rep, what do you expect to happen?

So basically they operate really shady?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Don't play at shit books

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    No need to discuss SBR with the live rep? Well that wasn't my intention but when I'm clicking on the 20% bonus on SBR's link...and being declined the bonus by the rep, what do you expect to happen?
    Sounds like miscommunication. It's not an "SBR bonus".

20% Freeplay is advertised right here on the homepage in one of their bonus plans, I'd suggest simply telling the agent that's what you'd like: http://www.youwager.eu/bonuses

DudleyDawson

I know it's not an SBR bonus....I seen the Youwager bonus on SBR's page and clicked thru that link....maybe tomorrow when I got another hour and a half to kill I will attempt to tell one of their agents, again. They don't know their own rules. Same thing advertised on SBR is advertised on their own page.

SBR Lou

Yeah, but either way, I wouldn't choose not to give a book a try over a CS rep working the night shift. YouWager players generally give good feedback.

Let us know how it goes.

The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.