nofear1227
    nofear1227's Avatar Become A Pro!

notre dame +10

Huge Irish fan here. Jumping on +10 waiting for ml to come out. Feel really good with golson coming back. Going to be a classic...

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Should be a good game +10 seems a lot

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

ND is going to get penetrated.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

ND is going to get teeth smashed out.............

nofear1227
    nofear1227's Avatar Become A Pro!

That defense is not going to quit , hasn't all year. Oklahoma is in for a fight.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    ND is going to get penetrated.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It's 10 points for a good reason........................the Irish may loose by 20 + .!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Look at OP's first 4 words. Makes everything else he says invalid.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

ND +10 is the play in this one.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

ND's defense has to make some quick 3 and outs in the 1st few series and take the crowd out of this.
    I think if this was a neutral site game the line would be 3-5 so I'm hoping the Irish dont fall behind early.

Golsen is truely the wild card here, hoping he can pick up some yards and extend plays because its gonna take some points to beat OU

buckeyemondo
    buckeyemondo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

ND defense is for real, but it's midnight for this team. sooners roll, 31-13.

cthurman79
    cthurman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

How will ND score? You saw what the OK defense did to Texas? And Texas offense is much better than ND offense.

38-17 Sooners.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by cthurman79 View Post
    How will ND score? You saw what the OK defense did to Texas? And Texas offense is much better than ND offense.

38-17 Sooners.
    There is one angle here a lot of bettors are ignoring.

Teams have run the football on Oklahoma, and ND can run the football.

BYU was giving up 61 ypg heading into this weekend, and ND gashed them for 280 yards. Stanford held Cal to 3 yards rushing, and held USC to 26 yards rushing, and ND ran for 150 on Stanford.

Oklahoma is undersized at LB, in fact, they are pretty similar in size to BYU, and by the 4th quarter, ND was just mauling them

I'm not a ND fan, but that front seven can play football. And KState completely frustrated the hell out of Oklahoma, and I would give the nod to ND's front seven over KState.

Bob Stoops has a history of laying turds in these types of games, and I'm expecting one right about now.

rocket31
    rocket31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

BYU was giving up 61 ypg heading into this weekend, and ND gashed them for 280 yards. Stanford held Cal to 3 yards rushing, and held USC to 26 yards rushing, and ND ran for 150 on Stanford.

Oklahoma is undersized at LB, in fact, they are pretty similar in size to BYU, and by the 4th quarter, ND was just mauling them

I'm not a ND fan, but that front seven can play football. And KState completely frustrated the hell out of Oklahoma, and I would give the nod to ND's front seven over KState.

Bob Stoops has a history of laying turds in these types of games, and I'm expecting one right about now.
    great post

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

There is a reason the #5 team is a 10 point underdog. ND gets exposed.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice post SamDiamond, but the one thing that scares me about this game is what you mentioned about Stoops, and I actually thought about that before placing my play on Oklahoma.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Solid points. ND was in everyone of those games and ran the ball over 40+ attempts. One problem here is if OU gathers a large lead ND won't be running the ball over 40 attempts that I will ensure you of.