Here's your NCAAF W9 Winners...

I'll try and get some write up's...

Two Big Plays:

Oklahoma -10
    Wisconsin -6

Two Small Plays:

Louisville -4
    Arizona St. -7

(Can't tell you the last time I played 4 favorites)

Get 'some the KID will lead you to the window...

Lines will move so hit these now...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I realize Penn State has been very underrated this year and are playing with a purpose but do they really deserve to be (-2.5) favs hosting Urban Meyer and the undefeated Buck Eyes next week......

Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 10-22-12 at 04:02 AM.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Nice picks! Hope you win, I was already on 3 of the 4 going to check the ASU game now! Wisconsin filling out to be the team they were expected to be and definitely the class of the Leaders division. Mich St should hang for a quarter or half on D alone but not keep up with the Wisconsin improving balanced O in the second half.

Oklahoma is good enough offensively to open up that ND Def in Norman while ND will look like the mediocre offense they are against good D's, maybe 34-17 there. Was hoping to only be giving 7 here, but 10 will have to do. ND has really benefitted from good stylistic match ups the first 7 games, playing sluggish unbalanced Big Ten type teams, without explosive offenses or speed and physicality on the D....not the case this week. This is definitely ND's first true road test playing Navy in Europe and a very unbalanced sluggish Mich St team in East Lansing. Very good pick! GL!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I also thought there was value in another big name school this week, US Cal. Can get it below 7 for now, and they are soo damn fast and talented, especially those skill guys. They have been letting off the throttle all season on teams usually only playing 2-3 quarters. They are a solid top 5 team, despite their coach and ability to just blank out and not play. Arz will be a test, which should motivate USC and keep them focused. With this big of a talent and speed gap, hard not to lay less than 7.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Tread lightly on ASU. Their best defensive player (Will Sutton) was hurt in the Oregon game. Banged up knee, considered week to week. He gets in the backfield, puts a lot of pressure on the QB and disrupts offenses. He is the key to their explosive defense.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

State will keep the game close. I got +7 tho.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I like Michigan State, and am looking for it to get up to, or to buy to 7 as the public will probably be on Wisconsin. The last 3 Wisconsin opponents (Ill, Purdue, and Minnesota) could not match-up physically with them. Mich St had has had this game circled since last December's heartbreaking Big 10 championship game, and this can be the game where they take out their immense frustration. I hope Michigan State hasn't thrown in the towel, as I'll be taking them at plus a touchdown. good luck on your plays.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Oklahoma ML if -400 or less. Pounding Nebraska ML or spread if it goes under 3 so will probably just parlay both. GL bro.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lines already moving:

Oklahoma 10.5
    Wisconsin 7
    Louisiville 4.5
    ASU still @ 7...

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I'll try and get some write up's...

Two Big Plays:

Oklahoma -10
    Wisconsin -6

Two Small Plays:

Louisville -4
    Arizona St. -7

(Can't tell you the last time I played 4 favorites)

Get 'some the KID will lead you to the window...

Lines will move so hit these now...

wow

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Change winner to loser and this thread is a lock

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

this louisville guy is nothing more than a dart thrower...he'll stay away now until a few of his loser threads die then comeback with the same garbage again.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems he's on Philly and tenn today, fyi