Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Cleveland Browns: Best Play of the Week

big mismatch here boys

With Mathis and Redding ruled out, on top of a bunch of other guys, the Colts are down to 3rd and 4th stringers all over the defensive side of the ball. Freeney is on 1 leg as well, if he plays?? QB pressure will be rare. Vontae Davis is back at corner, which is fine, he has a propensity to bite on the play action, and has been pretty awful for the colts this year.

Indy has been "tough against the pass," but they really haven't been tested. They are surrendering a 104 qb rating to opposing qb's and have only 2 interceptions to 10 touchdowns and 1 fumble recovery. They are god fukkin awful against the run, and this should continue today when they meet Trent Richardson and a good offensive line.

Indy, without starting RB Donald Brown, was already one of the worst running teams in football. Now they will shift to rookie backup Vick Ballard, who is a poor mans Shonn Greene. Something like 40% of Colts running plays are blown up in the back field. This is evidenced by their average of only 86 yards rushing a game, with Andrew Luck contributing 20 of those.

While Luck has had a couple of good games through the air, he is in for a real test today. Cleveland might be the most underrated pass defense in the NFL. Cleveland already has 10 interceptions on the season and they played 4 games without one of the best corners in the league in Joe Haden.

Indy play calling has been extremely conservative this year. When they have been up a touchdown or more they have kept the ball out of Luck's hand and opted to run 3 times and punt. This due to a patchwork offensive line that has had Andrew Luck running for his life, as well as Bruce Arians praying to God that he finds a running play that actually works.

Weeden has looked good the past few weeks, though his biggest struggle has been his receiver's drops. This is a team that has been competitive in every game, coming off a confidence building win, ready to turn the corner. As long has Cleveland commits to showing up at the 1 o'clock kick off they should be just fine.

Special teams should favor the Browns and Josh Cribbs. Cribbs found the fountain of youth recently and is balling.

Browns get their 2nd win today, 30-17

Sorry for jumbled thoughts. In a hurry and that's how I see this one playing out
    Points Awarded:

Dan Kelly gave Holtgetsback 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree holt very good play...was pissed i didnt play early and get the sweet + money on cle and missed the +3 so i teased browns up to +7.5 but prob didnt need to .....gl today brother

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne show today. I'd take Colts at home.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Agreed - there is no reason Cleveland shouldn't win this game. After last weeks win plus the change in ownerships this week. The team's confidence level is extremely high and this is exactly the type of game that they know they need to win if they want to continue working towards turning their franchise and team perception around. It's not going to happen overnight, but this team is headed in the right direction.

Aquaplex
    Aquaplex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

People pounding Browns, line already down to PK at 5Dimes.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Possible let down spot after finally winning a game? Hmmm
    I could see it but I just couldn't play it , GL though guys

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Browns also my pick of the week. Lets get it

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nope... Couldn't disagree with your rationale any more... The Browns certainly will not test anyone in the air, regardless of a sketchy secondary. Have you looked at the Browns injury card on defense as well? Luck will not lose to Weeden with a superior personnelle aside from say a left side offensive line. Colts 31-17

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

This game is a coin flip to me which is a no play