Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Guinser's Season Plays

Gonna try to post most of my plays in this thread only when I see games I like. 20-10 +12.42 units in all posted plays and really like this NFL card today:

Jacksonville +6.5 -110 5 units.

I know about the struggles in general of teams traveling east to west but I really like a beleaguered Jaguars team coming off their bye versus a very underwhelming Oakland squad. We all saw how tough the Raiders played Atlanta cross country off their bye last week. I'm really expecting a letdown here and Jacksonville to play with some pride after some pretty poor efforts. MJD will have a big day against a porous Oakland D.

Washington +6 -110 4 units

You are never out of a game with RG3 and I've been really impressed with the way he's carried this team this season. I think the Giants come out a bit sluggish this week after their drubbing of the Niners last week. Giants routinely struggle at home and against a team that beat them twice last year with considerably (!!!) less talent at the QB I'll gladly take the 6.

St Louis +5 -110 2 units

Rams a very young team that is well coached facing a team who played lights out last week and is in a bit of a letdown spot in a game most think they will breeze through. I really like this much improved Rams D that will bring some pressure against a team without much of a run threat. Add n the fact that GB is dealing with quite a few defensive injuries and I'll take the dog here.

Gl with your plays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

looks good! nice write ups! good luck

Guinser

Also adding Cleveland pk for 1 unit..gl all!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

gl Guinness

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

Guinser

Just got home so didn't get a chance to post this earlier:

Pittsburgh ML -115 3 units.

Really love the Steelers to break their recent road woes tonight against a marginal Bengals squad. Expecting Big Ben to put the team on his back tonight. I actually like Dwyer about as much if not more than Mendenhall at RB and think the defense steps up with a solid effort tonight.

Gl if you tail.

Guinser

Adding one soccer play for today:

Serie B Bari ML +119 2 units.

Getting the considerably better team here at plus odds at home. Bari sits 2 places below Brescia on the table but only cease of a 7 point sanction against them. Brescias lone road victory was due in part to an early red card v. Livorno. Not expecting that today.

3-2 yesterday +8.7 units Season 23-12 +21.12 units. Gl if you follow.

Guinser

Have a CL play I love today:

Chelsea/Shakhtar Donetsk o2.5 -114 5 units.
    Chelsea/Shakhtar Donetsk o3.5 +222 2 units.

Really love this game to have a lot of chances as we know that Chelsea have been in incredible form this season. They have a wealth of dangerous attacking midfielders and like to play a fast, aggressive style. The main reason I love this over though is the talent and pace of Shakhtar. In their 16 meaningful games this campaign they have failed to register at least 2 goals only twice, scoring 1 in both of those. Two very aggressive teams and not seeing anyone park the bus tonight in Ukraine.

0-1 yesterday. 23-13 +19.12 units season. As always gl if you follow.

Guinser

Love the MLB game tonight.

San Francisco +158 4 units.

Love this matchup for the Giants. In comes the seemingly untouchable Justin Verlander who is on more than full rest. I'm expecting the Giants to feed off the frenzied crowd and do a lot more damage then everyone expects. Meanwhile we have the perfect pitcher to open the series in the offspeed Zito who has been great in October for his career. Think he pitches great tonight and Giants win 5-2.

Gl if you play!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Keep up the good work!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

nice call...i'm a big Tiger fan but tailed you on a whim with 180 sbr free-play points (from the last few trivias...i always stop after the second q...the third one's always a bastard and not worth blowing the 60 for a slim shot at 160)...

anyhow, it's a nice consolation when your team loses...in sport betting you gotta be, first and foremost, a fan of...units

Guinser

Have quite a few Europa League picks I like today:

Hannover/Helsingborg over 2.75 -131 4 units.

Love this over today as both teams have a flair for scoring. Helsingborg can't win their league this season so will put a higher emphasis on the Europa games and will field a strong squad. Games with Hannover are always exciting so expecting an open game today in Sweden.

Lazio -.25 -122 3 units.

Im a big fan of this Lazio squad with Klose heading the attack. They have been playing very well in Serie A and face a Panathinaikos in the middle of the greek table. I watched the Panathinaikos/Malaga match a few months ago in Greece and was not at all impressed with their attack and do not consider them a dangerous squad. Look for Lazio to roll.

Will be back later with the 3pm games. 25-14 +28.44 units..gl if you play!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

needed some soccer action, gonna tail for fun! thanks!

Guinser

Thanks Archie. No Klose for Lazio but like the rest of the squad so letting it ride

Guinser

Just one afternoon play I was holding off on til I saw lineups:

Antzi/Liverpool over 2.5 -121 5 units

Love this Liverpool combination in tonight for playing with pace and for scoring goals. Opposing them we have a lot of talent on Antzi, especially the dangerous Samuel Eto'o. Think this one hits 4 or 5 goals. Good luck.

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

ghood info

Guinser

Not a fun day in soccer yesterday as Lazio conceded in the 90th minute to lose and just a misread on the Liverpool match. Playing like football game tonight and feel strong about it:

Cincinatti +3.5 -110 5 units.

Expecting rain tonight in Louisville and their to be a decent contingent of UC fans in attendance. Big game for both sides but looking for the passing attack of Louisville to struggle in the conditions and the run game/mobility of Munchie to play a big part in keeping this one close.

26-16 +20.73 units. Gl if you play!

Guinser

Have 2 plays I like today:

Washington +3.5 -110 5 units.

Much like the game against Stanford I think this Washington team will play well today against an overrated Oregon St. squad. OSU will likely have Sean Mannion return for this game and I'm expecting some rust. The Washington D has been bad at points this season but really stepped up in a big game situation much like this one.

Penn St. Pk -110 5 units.

With all the turmoil that's gone on this Penn State team has really unified and played great football. A once anemic offense is routinely putting together drives and in comes the porous Ohio St. D who let up 49 to Indiana on the road. The strength of Penn St is their defense and are facing Braxton Miller who isn't 100%. I will gladly take the team who is playing great on both sides in front of possibly the loudest crowd in college football in what may be the biggest game in school history.

27-16 +25.73. Gl if you follow

Guinser

Love an NBA late game tonight:

Phoenix -2 -110 8 units.

This is my favorite play so far and I love this spot for the Suns tonight. Phoenix went out and signed some veterans and I expect Dragic, Scola, Beasley and Gortat to have a great game against a young Golden State squad who still lack some of the defensive mindset coach Mark Jackson is trying to bring to the team. It also helps a lot that if Andrew Bogut plays he will be in a limited role coming off his injury..maybe 15-20 minutes.

28-17 +25.23 units. GL if you play.

Guinser

Took a bit of a break for work but love a play for tonight:

Lehigh +12 -110 10 units.

My biggest play to date is mostly a fade against Pitt in this spot against a dangerous team. I remember last year Pitt playing another dangerous squad at the Pete in LBSU and losing outright on a 14 point spread. Pitt pounded on Fordham last night and move up a step in class to face the Mountain Hawks. I went to both games tonight and really think the outside shooting of the Lehigh guards and bigs will open up space for the All-American CJ McCollum. I can't see a Pitt team with a lot of talented young pieces putting together a decisive double digit win against an NCAA tourney tested squad tonight. 28-18 +16.43 units..gl if you follow!