MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Is The Prepaid Green Dot **** A Scam?

I purchased a Green Dot **** Prepaid Card at my local CVS. Payed the $5 activation fee and put $60 onto the card. I go online to activate it and after the first attempt fails, it brings me to a page saying "We're sorry for the inconveniance, we will send you your refund in the mail". It's weird how they know where to send it to, so I'm going to take a guess and say I won't be seeing the refund check in the mail.

Is this a scam? They just wait for people to purchase the card and then not let it activate?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    I purchased a Green Dot **** Prepaid Card at my local CVS. Payed the $5 activation fee and put $60 onto the card. I go online to activate it and after the first attempt fails, it brings me to a page saying "We're sorry for the inconveniance, we will send you your refund in the mail". It's weird how they know where to send it to, so I'm going to take a guess and say I won't be seeing the refund check in the mail.

Is this a scam? They just wait for people to purchase the card and then not let it activate?

Green Dot Cards could be used for various purposes. Not a scam.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

canuse your regular card? i know my bank doesnt allow internet gambling transactions, but i can use my card on P2P online. have not had a problem . I dont deposit a ton tho. only maybe every few months.