onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Jimmy Graham OUT for Week 7

Just a heads up to the bettors out there. I already alerted the Fantasy peeps.

Jimmy Graham - TE - Saints

Jimmy Graham (ankle) has been ruled out for Week 7 at Tampa Bay.

The Saints have made the announcement, perhaps in response to PFT's report that Graham is not traveling with the team. David Thomas is likely to take over as the passing-down tight end, though he hasn't topped 50 yards in a game since the 2009 season. Even worse, Thomas hasn't posted double-digit yards in a game the past two years. We would advise looking elsewhere for a fantasy fill-in. Expect Drew Brees to lean heavily on Marques Colston, Darren Sproles, Lance Moore and Devery Henderson.
    Jimmy Graham - TE - Saints

A league source tells Profootballtalk.com that Jimmy Graham (ankle) will not make the trip to Tampa Bay in Week 7.

The bye week just wasn't enough for Graham's ailing ankle. He'll stay in New Orleans and try and heal up in time for Week 8 in Denver. Graham was going to be a true game-time decision if he had made the trip this week, and he had even been called "as questionable as it gets." Fantasy owners need to adjust their lineups accordingly. Look to the Titans-Bills game at Jared Cook or Scott Chandler. Both could be good bets to find pay dirt this week.
    Last edited by onlooker; 10-20-12 at 01:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

jinxpro13 gave onlooker 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

HUGE news. thx for the post. tampa all day tomorrow

dodge71
    dodge71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

going heavy on tb. i loved them before graham was out. saints got no running game

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

I wouldn't let one injury factor into automatically betting tb. They have plenty of options on the o side. They basically played without him in the sd game.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    I wouldn't let one injury factor into automatically betting tb. They have plenty of options on the o side. They basically played without him in the sd game.
    graham out is the straw that breaks the camel's back. . this game has been discussed at length on plenty of threads.. we all know the saints have no defense. divisional game on the road that tampa won last year. graham being OUT is just one of the many reasons to lean tampa tomorrow..

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

What's up chief.