The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What do you guys think of this article?

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...re-on-colorado

It probably doesn't mean much, considering the line hasn't moved.

Under second half might be a good play.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

depending upon the time of the interview, can we not determine which books that Kiffen might be betting at?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    depending upon the time of the interview, can we not determine which books that Kiffen might be betting at?
    It's hard to say. He has friends and family in Europe, which makes tracking his gambling a little more difficult. He has access to all the books.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...re-on-colorado

It probably doesn't mean much, considering the line hasn't moved.

Under second half might be a good play.
    The fact that Kiffin corrected the reporter and replied, "forty-one," shows that these coaches are paying attention to the spread. Now, I have to determine if Kiffin will give the boosters and alumni a spread win or loss. Hmmmmmmm.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

This has basically been their approach already the entire season. It was very evident the first game of the season they could have easily scored more on Hawaii but literally chose not to. They also allowed the Utah score to be closer than it actually was. After allowing 2 scores within the 1st 5 minutes of the game, they dominated. They were easily 3-4 TD's better, but allowed an easy TD march at the end of the game, something like 80 yards in 50 seconds.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    This has basically been their approach already the entire season. It was very evident the first game of the season they could have easily scored more on Hawaii but literally chose not to. They also allowed the Utah score to be closer than it actually was. After allowing 2 scores within the 1st 5 minutes of the game, they dominated. They were easily 3-4 TD's better, but allowed an easy TD march at the end of the game, something like 80 yards in 50 seconds.
    USC has no soul, Meat. You should know this by now, you lived in Southern California.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

All coaches know the fukkin spread Kiffin probably took Colorado

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    All coaches know the fukkin spread Kiffin probably took Colorado
    Biiiiiinnnnggggooooooooo! Bear Bryant use to be notorious for covering the spread to appease the Alabama Alumni. I'm sure U$C is no different.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Biiiiiinnnnggggooooooooo! Bear Bryant use to be notorious for covering the spread to appease the Alabama Alumni. I'm sure U$C is no different.
    True they are a soulless team, only got worse when they hired Lane Kiffin. Honestly seems like most sports teams in beautiful areas(Miami, SD, LA, play without soul). The fact he insta corrects the 40 pt spread comment to 41 almost shows that he is not only keenly aware of the number but doesn't care. A good coach should cover the spread for alumni and boosters.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    True they are a soulless team, only got worse when they hired Lane Kiffin. Honestly seems like most sports teams in beautiful areas(Miami, SD, LA, play without soul). The fact he insta corrects the 40 pt spread comment to 41 almost shows that he is not only keenly aware of the number but doesn't care. A good coach should cover the spread for alumni and boosters.
    Yep. You'd think with all of the NCAA scrutiny over the last few seasons that Kiffin would not make reference to a spread. I'm sure the AD is not happy about this. Now, if something "weird" happens with SC only up 39 points, everyone will point back to this article.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    That's like some Blair Witch

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Yep. You'd think with all of the NCAA scrutiny over the last few seasons that Kiffin would not make reference to a spread. I'm sure the AD is not happy about this. Now, if something "weird" happens with SC only up 39 points, everyone will point back to this article.
    Thing about Lane is he seems soo arrogant I doubt he cares. Dude seems like a world class BS'er in love with himself. It wouldn't surprise me if they cover vs Colorado without even trying or playing starters the 4th quarter.

He does seem interested in QB and WR breaking those records at home, soo maybe they rack up some easy points to accomplish that. They could have scored 70 on Hawaii and were easily 3-4 TD's better than Utah, soo who knows what the score will be with this ass calling the shots. I still like them vs Oregon in a couple weeks.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

He seems to be telling the alumni to bet on Colorado, and he'll make sure the bet wins. I'm going to play CU based on this.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

33-6 at the half

what you guys expecting for the 2nd half? like the oregon game?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by ronzer View Post
    33-6 at the half

what you guys expecting for the 2nd half? like the oregon game?
    I played it under 24.5.

Hopefully USC sleepwalks through the half.