I'm not a hater, but I crush a lot.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What a fukkin clown

Guy you will get crushed

Whats your angle??
    this makes me wonder just how many of these handles you and/or other sbr workers create...its awful ...and very obvious these days

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    (whisper) Can I get another marker?
    Right. Or "Cmon Mr bookie, I'll suck your dick".

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I was about to say to post this in the Think Tank section of the forum, but systems are not allowed there.

BookieWhisperer
    BookieWhisperer's Avatar Become A Pro!

To those wondering why I would post my plays on a public forum for documentation. It's simple.. Sports bettors are by nature competitive people, and if I am really on to something special here I would like everyone to know where they came from. Basically I have a pretty good feeling this formula is legit and I want to be the best capper out there. I have already amassed a fortune betting on games in the past and want to take it to another level...publicly. Hopefully if this goes as planned a lot of you will make money as well by playing them, but like I said these are the games I am playing, and you can all play whatever games you want. I'm not one of those guys that is trying to force picks down people's throats. I post my plays, you do what you want with them, but I can tell you one thing, those of you that are saying I will have a losing record with them are insane.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if you are a math guy, you know there isn't enough data to have a good model in the nfl.

not enough games pal. just sayin...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by BookieWhisperer View Post
    To those wondering why I would post my plays on a public forum for documentation. It's simple.. Sports bettors are by nature competitive people, and if I am really on to something special here I would like everyone to know where they came from. Basically I have a pretty good feeling this formula is legit and I want to be the best capper out there. I have already amassed a fortune betting on games in the past and want to take it to another level...publicly. Hopefully if this goes as planned a lot of you will make money as well by playing them, but like I said these are the games I am playing, and you can all play whatever games you want. I'm not one of those guys that is trying to force picks down people's throats. I post my plays, you do what you want with them, but I can tell you one thing, those of you that are saying I will have a losing record with them are insane.
    You'll get a lot more forum credibility, if you post pictures of your tickets.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well first you wanted some documentation. Now you want publicity. You want everyone to know where these picks are from.

You have amassed a fortune and you just want everyone to do the same. Just because you are a competitive guy.

BookieWhisperer

For the formula I am using there is plenty of data Ghengis, not nearly as much as NCAA however, which is why there are only 3 NFL plays. Last week went 4-0 in NFL using this system, i only had one loss out of 12 games total and it was on an over/under so that is why I cut it down to 1 over/under this week. Sides went 9 wins 0 losses and 1 push last week, over unders were 1-1.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

billysink

Funny thing. I have been at this for years. Successfully.

I never gave a half a rat's fukk about doing it publicly. Not a half a rat's fukk what anyone thought of my plays. Never thought a minute about suggesting someone should know what I was playing. Nor do most successful guys.

Pick pushers and system pushers do so for one reason only. They don't bet the games. Don't have the money. They try to bilk what they can out of the wagering public and milk these forums for whatever they can scrounge. Every fukkin one of them went 10-1-1 the week before they figured we should all know about it.

Same shit here. Different day.

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

ok. Mr. Whisper

Define a Real Number.

Define a Whole Number.

What type of multiplication would you use to find 8347 times 613?

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by cruzing vato View Post
    ok. Mr. Whisper

Define a Real Number.

Define a Whole Number.

What type of multiplication would you use to find 8347 times 613?

Awwwwww snaps, Jaime Escalante just rolled up on your ass!

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

thanks for the post..lets see how it goes..good luck bro

A4K

I hope this guy's "model" works out for him, but if I had a magical system, I sure as phuck wouldn't be broadcasting it.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Math guy + New system + Anonymous poster + Undocumented success = Blind tail.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    (Dr. Phil Voice) - Uhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhhh

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I have made millions tailing anonymous undocumented shills.

Only because they are math guys.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

whisperer welcomes the haters he dont give a fuk

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    whisperer welcomes the haters he dont give a fuk

pishhh

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

anyone not keeping a spreadsheet is a fraud

guy looking to be a tout

its a set up men

I will run this guy off the fukkin site if he tries to scam anyone

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet he hits at 7 of those plays.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

If you explained the reasoning behind the plays people might take interest .

Plenty of math guys in here.

Dangling some " system" never works.

Explain or put up with all this.

BookieWhisperer

Are you suggesting that I post my exact formula that I used to come up with the plays? Yeah, that's not gonna happen however I have no problem posting them on here. The people that are trash talking don't bother me at all. I actually understand their skepticism, I know the only way for me to be respected is for the plays to win, and I strongly believe they will.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Fukk off

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

Are you suggesting that I post my exact formula that I used to come up with the plays?
    In your first post you said you hit between 60% and 64%. All I want to know is how many bets you made. If it's over 100... it's impressive. It's over 1000 it's genius.

billysink

Are you suggesting that I post my exact formula that I used to come up with the plays? Yeah, that's not gonna happen however I have no problem posting them on here. The people that are trash talking don't bother me at all. I actually understand their skepticism, I know the only way for me to be respected is for the plays to win, and I strongly believe they will.
    You will not get any respect at all. Nor do you deserve to. You are here for one reason. To try and rope some unsuspecting idiot into paying for your picks.

If you start well, we will see the usual progression towards business as usual. If you flame you will just disappear, change user names and try again. No risk proposition here.

We will wait for the one post wonder army to appear tomorrow on game day.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Seen it a million times. Guy posts claiming he's been on fire with a brand new system. He posts some plays. If they lose, he's gone forever. If it wins, he tries to pull in the suckers. Newbies, don't be fooled

BookieWhisperer

Syracuse wins 40 to 10. Good start to the weekend. See you all tomorrow.

1-0

RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

2-9

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Post the system, not just the plays.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

I have no problem with him publicly putting his plays out. He hasn't asked for any money. The odds he has picked 64% would be nearly impossible over the course of any real sample size but good luck and hope for your sake that ur system works out! Good start to the card

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

49.5% +/- 3%

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I'm tailing no bullshit

First 12345 ... Last