No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Pinny lean baby. Like I said, pretty sure we'll see Atl -1 there for at least a little while.
    I don't consider it a Pinny lean until it goes to at least -140, but to each his own. -1 at -128 is pretty standard at Pinny -- especially in the NFL.

As for Atlanta reaching -1, if you think they're going to get to -1 from being essentially +2.5 right now (the equivalent of +1 at the current price), I guess I don't know what to say other than wow.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll give you 5 points to bump the thread when Pinnacle switches their main line to Atlanta -1. Or will you squabble over the juice and say it doesn't count? LOL.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Pinny lean baby. Like I said, pretty sure we'll see Atl -1 there for at least a little while. That was the whole point. Philly is NOT 2.5 or 3 points better than Atlanta, yeah most follower or rec shops would put up larger #s but I think the industry leader's line is telling.
    We'll probably see Phi -3 at some point too....

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

I don't know who's gonna win this game, because its the NFL and nobody does...

What I do know is the Falcons confused Peyton with their schemes, so they can surely confuse Vick...

Matt Ryan isn't as great as people think, but there isn't many QB I'd want to score a garbage TD to cover 7.5...

Teasing Falcons...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Hey Lou, the Cowboys, Steelers and Colts had similar numbers early at Pinny last week (-1 juiced to the -130 range) -- how did that work out for Panther, Bengal and Brown backers?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'll give you 5 points to bump the thread when Pinnacle switches their main line to Atlanta -1. Or will you squabble over the juice and say it doesn't count? LOL.
    You think this line is going to go from Philly -1 (-128) to Philly +1? Seriously?

I can't tell if you're just messing around because you're bored or what.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    I don't know who's gonna win this game, because its the NFL and nobody does...

What I do know is the Falcons confused Peyton with their schemes, so they can surely confuse Vick...

Matt Ryan isn't as great as people think, but there isn't many QB I'd want to score a garbage TD to cover 7.5...

Teasing Falcons...
    I'm not necessarily saying Philly is going to beat Atlanta either -- just confused by Lou's statements. It would take a ton of sharp money to move a line from -1 (-128) to +1. That's basically like saying a ML is going to go from the -130 range to +100/+105/+110.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm not necessarily saying Philly is going to beat Atlanta either -- just confused by Lou's statements. It would take a ton of sharp money to move a line from -1 (-128) to +1.
    The Steelers were -1 and very close to -128 and they dropped to +1 briefly.

Pinnacle is quite sharp either way, so when discussing whether we'll see -1 at any point, it means most from them. Like I said, it's clear you don't agree that Atl will ever be -1 there, so I reckon SBROdds will tell us who is right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yeah, I guess we'll see. I know that happened with the PIT/CIN line, but you don't see it very often. Again, we're talking about a 25-30 cent ML swing to go from -1 (-128) to +1. If Philly were sitting here at -1 (-110) or even -1 (-115), I'd say that was absolutely a possibility that they'd eventually hit +1. At the current price, I doubt it.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yeah, I guess we'll see. I know that happened with the PIT/CIN line, but you don't see it very often. Again, we're talking about a 25-30 cent ML swing to go from -1 (-128) to +1. If Philly were sitting here at -1 (-110) or even -1 (-115), I'd say that was absolutely a possibility that they'd eventually hit +1. At the current price, I doubt it.
    It opened -1 (-115).

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    It opened -1 (-115).
    That's why I said at the current price, which is essentially -2.5 (-115).

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

however the line moves, the play is Eagles on the ML - dont lay garbage points with this team.

Eagles were winning by a decent margin last year AT ATL when vick got concussed I think, then Falcons came back to win it. Anyways, both teams off a bye, more pressure on PHila. Vick is getting better at the fumble problem. Although he is INT prone with a pass D like the falcons. I see both QB's having an INT each. The difference will be the run game though with a sizeable advantage to Philly.

This is what happens to teams that are barely squeaking by their last coupla games and being undefeated. It shows how they are not giving 100% and I'm sure they wont look much improved after the bye. + Falcons are a different bird away from the Dome - kind of like the Saints HFA. Look at their wins away - miserable Chiefs and Chargers. with the Skins game, RG3 was taken out of game, and they still squeaked by.

Look for Falcons to drop one and come back strong @home the next game. Also wait for a better price on Phila. Good luck !

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Falcons will win..Samuels will be playing extra motivated and Vick is an accident waiting to happen; ATL doens't try to beat themselves which will be their main advantage

k13

Pinny has got up to -1 (-138)

Going to need a big swing to go to a dog....

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Dallas favorite over giants? No way they win that game in Eli's house that Jerrah built.
    Agreed, don't think there is anyway Dallas gets the sweep here, line has already moved to Dal +1.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Falcons will win..Samuels will be playing extra motivated and Vick is an accident waiting to happen; ATL doens't try to beat themselves which will be their main advantage
    IF phi cleans it up in red zone not many teams beating them, maybe too much to ask? i dunno but i like their chances to get it right for at least this week..

k13

-2.5 juiced at Pinny now,

Who still thinks Eagles will be dogs?

k13

Still waiting for atlanta to be favorite............

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The Steelers were -1 and very close to -128 and they dropped to +1 briefly.

Pinnacle is quite sharp either way, so when discussing whether we'll see -1 at any point, it means most from them. Like I said, it's clear you don't agree that Atl will ever be -1 there, so I reckon SBROdds will tell us who is right?
    Still waiting....

First 12