ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I found a new way to be black-cat'ed and lose, those freaky-football games.

Take my advice, if you believe in these,
    never follow an SBR-IN GAME with jinxed members on this forum.
    They got me big-time on Tuesday's college game. Got a few more poor saps too, didn't they?

I am too nervous about watching any game I have much loot on, so this time I tried a different method. Besides, I've lost so many freak games this year, I had to change something.
    Okay, I check into the in-game forum, here, and already saw bad news. Very early in the forth quarter, my over play looked completely doomed. Meanwhile, the black-cats on here, with those $10 parlays and $ 25 straight bets on under, were joking and celebrating. After that bs, I started to get really nervous, but refused to leave the early celebration because I had a "hunch" that I just might get some scoring going on. N. Texas was down [20/13], and I figured they had to try some fast scoring methods, like put the damn ball in the air.

Okay, fate stepped in about that time and N.T scored a FG and a TD, I believe, in a matter of minutes. With 8 minutes to go, I think they are actually ahead, 23/20. I see some real hope now, because the favorite has to score and score fast, with only 4 minutes left. And. they can't do sht. But, the lucky over guys get another quick TD from N.T., making it 30/23. We are on the verge now, of cashing in that miracle over play. N.T. cannot be stopped, and all the over [dummys] are holding their breath because N.T. is driving again, and it's late, very late. One TD, or one FG with make our day and sink some under players to the graveyard.

Hooray, they score with seconds left, just what our "over" players were praying for. Then the over [dummys] start to celebrate, 3 or 4 of them post glee about pulling one out of the fire.
    And, I'm thinking, I can't believe I actually won a freak-game, because this will be the first one this football season. I think I'm about 0/5, and Mr. Fate has now stepped in to start averaging out the odds on these crazy type games?

Well, we all know what happened, right? A penalty, a "phantom" one, the poor over-guys say, wipes out the TD and the overs, along with hard-luck me. Never again will I follow these black-cats on in-games! And the worst black-cats are the young ones

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Yeah in game threads can spell DOOM!