playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Joe Girardi needs to be fired! You cant bench AROD again!

Guess what, benching AROD didnt help at all. And they still lost.

But then Joe benches him versus Verlander and he had the best lifetime average on the team vs Verlander!

So after he loses AGAIN by benching AROD, he decides to bench him again??? 647 lifetime homeruns on the bench?? At any point he is liable to breakthrough and hit 2 homeruns in one game. He is a much better fielder than your other options at third base as well!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Not this shit again

For the 10th fukkin time he is not making the call

Cashman basically came right out and said yesterday in the presser before the game that he has been making out the lineup the last 3 games

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

sad to watch

century of greatness being flushed down the toliet

the collapse of the franchise will be slow and minimal in totality, but will be magnified by all the media and relished by the haters, which there are plenty.

its baseball though, so a big market team will regenerate in 3-5 years

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Hopefully they get some baseball players in here next yr.
    And not more Homerun Derby guys.

Im soo sick of hearing about this.

As bronxer said. Cashman pretty much said he has been making the lineup.

Im big on using the guys that got you here. But you really cant complain either. Yanks are down 3 games in the series. and Arod Grandy Swish and Cano havent done a damn thing. So cant argue with tryin to switch it up

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

It has nothing to do with them thinking Chavez is a better option at this point

For whatever reason they have obviously just figured it is time to move on from ARoid and move him in the offseason

Wouldnt be shocked to hear something come out in the offseason that something happened between ARoid and the organization this season that soured them on him

Just a very strange and abrupt ending to his Yankee career

All time greats (steroid aided or not) usually arent disrespected like this

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Arod is old and banged up and can't use roids anymore. Fuk em

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    It has nothing to do with them thinking Chavez is a better option at this point

For whatever reason they have obviously just figured it is time to move on from ARoid and move him in the offseason

Wouldnt be shocked to hear something come out in the offseason that something happened between ARoid and the organization this season that soured them on him

Just a very strange and abrupt ending to his Yankee career

All time greats (steroid aided or not) usually arent disrespected like this
    My father said the same thing last night.

I think they are just fed up with him and all his antics.
    from the strippers in toronto to the playoffs. to the broad the other night.

Yankees are a proud organization, no facial hair, no long hair etc. And arod keeps making the front page for non baseball shit. And since hes no longer producing like he used to they wont overlook it anymore.

Hes embarrassed the Yankees enough. And i think they finally said screw it.
    They got their $$$$ worth with the one good run he had when they beat philly in the world series. They made a shit ton of money from all the jersey sales and 600 hr chase. So if paying him to leave is what they have to do. Then they will do it.

Im sure they made back all if not most of his contract already.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

fuk em

guy retires as the highest paid player of all time. Not worrying about him getting respect from media or fan boys.

he got enough respect from benjamin franklin and some other old dead POTUS's to keep him happy.

I'm more concerned for the franchise as a whole.

beisbol ain't that fun if you don't have a winning yanks team to hate on

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fired for having the balls to do his job?

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Something tells me Bateman is just taking the heat off Girardi. Bateman didn't make the call when Ibanez pinch hit for Arod during the Baltimore series. I can't say that I blame whoever made the call. Arod plays like $hit in October.

I can't believe Cano is flying under the radar. Cano is playing just as bas if not worse. That double play ball he botched cost them game 2 and he's like 1-30 something in the playoffs. The whole team is just playing horrible. Look at the fukkn lineup card. That's not the Yankees.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave Mantle7 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Guess what, benching AROD didnt help at all. And they still lost.

But then Joe benches him versus Verlander and he had the best lifetime average on the team vs Verlander!

So after he loses AGAIN by benching AROD, he decides to bench him again??? 647 lifetime homeruns on the bench?? At any point he is liable to breakthrough and hit 2 homeruns in one game. He is a much better fielder than your other options at third base as well!
    u dont actually think Girardi is benching him to you? Girardi has nothing to do with it

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah this is an organizational thing, A-Rod would be in the lineup if there wasn't intervention. Girardi is going nowhere, anyone thinks he's going to be fired after winning a world series in 2009 is delusional. You can't put the Yankees collective slump on Girardi, I happen to think he's a good manager.